Thread: Seals??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Seals??

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    So let's twist it from iron wire. Even if it's not an AoE fight, SoR beats SoV if you need to kill several targets fast in relatively short time - because it has the most powerful Judgement and its damage is not reliant on stacks, that, btw, are only applied by autoattacks. Even more so with some skillful Seal swapping (equip the Libram, put a SoV dot on the mob that's killed last, swap to SoR and nuke, swap libram when dot runs out), but "skill" and you, dear Nillo, shouldn't really be even mentioned in the same sentence, because you obviously don't have a slightest clue. If switching Seal is enough to get you oom, you just suck monkey balls.

Summa summarum.. IF you aren't lying and you are doing stuff like Thorim or Freya, you get carried by 9-24 awesome players who can afford one complete idiot like you in theur group (friend of the GM?). Then again if, despite the complete cluelessness and lack of situational awareness that you have displayed, you claim that you are doing well, you are a liar. Either way, you lost this fight already with your first post but I understand that you can't understand it.

Well let's see: You give some incredibly horrible advice here: Switching seals and librams mid fight, as this involves at least one gcd and a swing timer reset. That's not skill that's completely retarded.
    And I'm pretty certain that you neither knew that switching librams costs a gcd and a swing timer plus that you still don't know that SoV even deals damage before 5 stacks are applied.

All I see is that you are trying to talk me down and your arguments don't give any proof that you are right.
    FYI: I'm mainly taken in each raid because I'm always there, I'm not someone that dies in the fire and I'm like 1k dps ahead of the 2nd Ret in our Raid.

And I really feel sorry for you that you can't find a raid even though you deal that awesome SoR trash + trashboss dmg.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    And because I could not comment on this before. Thanks for the info, I actually did not know that =p.

Still the --blah blah blah, I stated it before, not going to state it agian for him to argue with.
    As a tank you should also be aware that, even though you stack SoV faster, you may still be not getting the full benefit due to the bug: The Judgement for SoV seems to pick the Highest stack, while the Seal damage seems to pick the lowest stack (instead of picking just your stack).

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    As a tank you should also be aware that, even though you stack SoV faster, you may still be not getting the full benefit due to the bug: The Judgement for SoV seems to pick the Highest stack, while the Seal damage seems to pick the lowest stack (instead of picking just your stack).
    Freakin Ronark! Always comin in late with non-inflammatory, completely accurate remarks. Can't you see we are having heated debates in this thread? GEEZUS
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Freakin Ronark! Always comin in late with non-inflammatory, completely accurate remarks. Can't you see we are having heated debates in this thread? GEEZUS
    Stepping off the forums for 2-3 hours at a time for classes means I can't join the flame war so I must end it then :<

15+ Year Old Account

Fine then.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    Soc is good
    Soc sucks ass for good.
    Fail, SoC is better than SoR After ilvl 250+ gear and/or when the patch hits giving it a cleave effect to Cs/Auto attack.

Edit: Am i doing it right?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Varius
    Fail, SoC is better than SoR After ilvl 250+ gear and/or when the patch hits giving it a cleave effect to Cs/Auto attack.

Edit: Am i doing it right?
    Its after i258 gear, which is Post- H ToC (Aka ToC Hardmodes). So yes, until then it is useless.

Its not relative to relate to what is on live and what is on PTR for the current best on Live.