Well... I'm a pack rat so i have a neck from festergut i could use with hit i also have the 251 belt with hit on it and the sindragosa belt with expertise, in case i need it. also i have my hellfrozen bonegrinders still if i was ever over expertise cap i could switch back. Nobody would want to see my bank.

@Todyn

I can see you like rogue items too :P

Looks very simular to me, only you have 4 piece and I dont... damn outspec gear set ;p

9/10

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r=Khadgar&n=Bh
    Last edited by Sycho87; 2010-06-22 at 10:01 PM.
    Red equals dead, Moonkin equals KFC

Sycho87

Helm > 20 Str
    Neck > 20 Str
    Wrist > 20 Str
    Hands > 20 Str (u have a stam gem in red socket?!)
    Feet > Str/Crit Gem

Under Hit Cap
    No Glyph of Undead

You should also be taking Vindication unless you have a prot or something that puts up the debuff full time.

4/10
    -------

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm jealous :/
    9/10

Since I can't post links yet, my paladin is Glwys of Azgalor

Quote Originally Posted by Faids View Post
    Sycho87

Helm > 20 Str
    Neck > 20 Str
    Wrist > 20 Str
    Hands > 20 Str (u have a stam gem in red socket?!)
    Feet > Str/Crit Gem

Under Hit Cap
    No Glyph of Undead

You should also be taking Vindication unless you have a prot or something that puts up the debuff full time.

4/10
    -------
    Yeah, Ret is my offspec, im trying! :P

Even with only 11 exp i should regem str? Don't I want to be exp capped?

Ah so its not like how exp is important like a mut rogue, where missing a hit ruins the rotation a bit. Hitting harder > missing a few?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A dodge here and there won't make our break our "rotation" like it does for some other classes. Obviously being expertise-capped is desirable but as a general rule we don't gem/enchant for it.

Yeah I'm used to gemming as a rogue or a prot pally, I think I get it now. Balls to the wall str here we go! ... now when i do this the other tanks will be absent and I'll never get to dps again XD

10/10, although if you always raid with a space goat you can replace some hit, although i'll guess it's not down to choice that you're over cap if you do. I would change the exp gem in the ring to str though. As previously said the odd dodge won't ruin our dps.

You're slightly over hitcap, but other than that i think your gear/spec is flawless.

9,5/10
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    You're slightly over hitcap, but other than that i think your gear/spec is flawless.

9,5/10
    Perfection is nice to see sometimes 10/10. I know there's a lot of debate around here about the 2nd tier holy talents, but it's really personal preference so I do not mark down for it. Nice job.

Changed some stuff around, got my bracers tonight so I only have 1 hit gem now. Capped without a Draenei, spec'd to aura mastery and reglyphyed. Was still using a ToGC glyph for Anub (fail).
    Last edited by CrashNBurn; 2010-06-25 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahi View Post
    9.5/10. Change the gem in Skeleton Lord's Circle to str/crit. You could drop some hit because of draenei aura, but I assume you're aiming higher in case the draenei dies, which is your choice.

Armory's in sig; I know what you're thinking -- what is this madness, gemming for 4 agi bonuses?! That's what Rawr started suggesting when I got Shadowmourne, at a 2 dps increase per gem! /shrug
    See now you're just looking an ego boost as i'm obviously gonna say 10/10 :P But seriously congrats on your Shadowmourne Mahi..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahi View Post
    9.5/10. Change the gem in Skeleton Lord's Circle to str/crit. You could drop some hit because of draenei aura, but I assume you're aiming higher in case the draenei dies, which is your choice.

Armory's in sig; I know what you're thinking -- what is this madness, gemming for 4 agi bonuses?! That's what Rawr started suggesting when I got Shadowmourne, at a 2 dps increase per gem! /shrug
    0/10 for not having 3 JC gems in the weapon D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    0/10 for not having 3 JC gems in the weapon D:
    Gemming any JC gems in a weapon is always a 0/10 rating!

However due to your Race choice I am going to be forced to rate you -1/10 male be is a terrible choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Gemming any JC gems in a weapon is always a 0/10 rating!

However due to your Race choice I am going to be forced to rate you -1/10 male be is a terrible choice.
    0/10 PvP geared

Got some new stuff.
    Will change the gloves against the festergut 25H if they drop and the neck against the festergut 10H(already have)

Peace

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Si%C3%A8ne

Quote Originally Posted by Siène View Post
    0/10 PvP geared

Got some new stuff.
    Will change the gloves against the festergut 25H if they drop and the neck against the festergut 10H(already have)

Peace

9.5/10 - Should get the Aura Mastery spec. Otherwise everything looks good. You could also replace herbalism for a more useful profession but that's up to you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    @ Brael

Ill give it a 10/10, correctly gemmed and enchanted.

Armory is in Sig.
    Because I should probably have a link to my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/smoff/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Siène View Post
    0/10 PvP geared

Got some new stuff.

Peace

Terribad with Shadowmourne who can't even seem to do decent in arena, while being one of the most OP classes