MM Macro question

I just picked up this MM specc: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#cxbZ0eVfRhzGIsgzAox00b

Havent played MM since BC, so its kinda new to me. Have played a standard Surv specc since i dinged 80.

When i use my MM specc its kinda like: "mmm what should i shot now?", so i need some tips regarding my rotation.

Is there anyone here that can help me with this? Give me some tips to a good rotation maybe?

Re: MM Shot rotation

Anyone?

Before you post worthless threads read The Marksmanship hunter
    /thread
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Is it really that hard to look at the Marksmanship sticky?

Yeah, guess that was kinda lasy of me not looking at that tread.

I read it and another question poped into my head.

He says something about macroing silencing shot and kill command into my shot.

How do i do that? And what does it mean? Does it mean that every time i cast f.ex. arcane shot i also cast silencing shot (if its of CD ofc)? Havent been mutch into macros so i really dont know so mutch about it.

Deleted

For a start take that nonsense arcane shot out of your spec and put the 3 points into wild quiver. Then check out wowwiki or EJ or any other site for hunter macros.

The reason i have arcane shot there is because i read that people think that wild quiver is a waste of talent points. Because they meant it procced too little to be worth spending points on it cause its so low.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloms
    The reason i have arcane shot there is because i read that people think that wild quiver is a waste of talent points. Because they meant it procced too little to be worth spending points on it cause its so low.
    That is the oddest thing I've heard today. You're basically saying No to a free DPS/burst increase as those points cannot be put anywhere else for a bigger DPS gain. Think of it as a free Bandit's Insignia or whatever. It still beats the Arcane Shot talent by a mile and a half (which you shouldn't be using anyway).

Also, you've one too many points in GftT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

Re: MM Macro question

wild quiver > imp arcane shot

auto shot is a huge chunk of dps so why would you not get wild quiver? essentially its an increase to auto shot if you think about it
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Re: MM Macro question

What about the macro question? the title says you need help with a macro question.....