Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Weird things you do in rl since playing wow?

Yeah so i'm bored i thought i'd see how much the game has taken over people's life lol Mine aren't too bad ( i think ) but yeah.

1. when typing on msn sometimes i press r before typing and people ask me "what is the R for, and im like umm dw lol" (reply button in wow for any people who somehow don't know)

2. I'f i'm really bored i say zzzzz irl lol..dunno y but it just kinda caught on haha

Anyways i'm sure theres much more interesting things than mine, so lets hear them!!!

Re: Weird things you do in rl since playing wow?

Hmm, I don't thing it has affected me that way, or atleast I don't see it then.

but a friend of mine's class mate, is tryign to say as a murloc in school
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

In bar fights I volunteer to tank and then scream for heals and for the dps to pick it up while still watching their threat.

Me: BRB, I need to go to the bathroom.
    Friend: BRB?
    Me: It means be right back, ZOMG, you're a noob.

When speaking to other people, I regularly use words like "lol", "epic", "wtf" and "ffs".

Quote Originally Posted by droozle
    When speaking to other people, I regularly use words like "lol", "epic", "wtf" and "ffs".
    hehe :P well im using only 'lol' and 'wtf' but ye, "lol" is also a dutch word so its not really weird to say it in the dutch language

When telling my little brother i would phone my dad, i said i would whisper him.

Quote Originally Posted by droozle
    do you say f f s, or for fuck sake, cause it's nto wierd to do the last thing..
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

following paths so i dont aggro mobs

i surpress most of the things i would say in wow when speaking to people that dont play it, but, idd, i do say lol, wtf, owned, ans stuff like that from time to time. also when im a bit sleepy, and playing another game, i tend to use controls from wow instead of that games controls

www.explosm.net

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus
    do you say f f s, or for fuck sake, cause it's nto wierd to do the last thing..
    Speaking of which my friend who i live with always says " L M F A O " not the words...just the letters...it kinda shits me lol but it is funny

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Saying LOL irl, seriously thats damn annoying.

hold down right click and move my mouse back and forth in a strange attempt to spin my computer chair

May not be weird, but I generally hate people unless I know them now.

This is what trolls have done to me >_>. /wrists.

Oh and I've been told that I attempt to raid lead in my sleep. My friend video taped me laying down asleep saying "Watch threat, more deeps" and such. Also I say "Sigh" instead of sighing. O_o.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I've noticed that i chew some little things (maybe some plastic : )

And in school i use words like; BrB, /facepalm, lol, nab, wtf and ffs.

I was playing wow and i was so confused while typing, and my mom was going to work, and in the meantime someone on wow asked me something. so my mom said " bye, im going to work!", so i yelled NO to my mom and typed bye to the guy i was talking to...><

Quote Originally Posted by Tgd
    1. when typing on msn sometimes i press r before typing and people ask me "what is the R for, and im like umm dw lol" (reply button in wow for any people who somehow don't know)
    ^ This

and closing windows that I shouldn't close with Esc, just cause they are in the middle of the screen (I played wow windowed mode)

while talking on the phone and sitting on my computer, i will routinely press mouse 3 (vent push to talk button) when i try and speak.

I constantly refer to things as costing "____ gold" instead of however many dollars...

mix up dollars with gold

say lol(i try to avoid this since i hate it when i do this), say facepalm and sigh, when ever anyone is naturally stupid i sometimes just say outloud "god damn it they must be trolling"

sad :'(
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US