Mages' legs are not made for running!

**By the way, this is just a rant post. Don't take it too seriously, aite?

Have you ever seen any great mages of the Lore run away while casting? I certainly never did. They either have good meat shield eating the hits for them, or they simply keel over and die as the bad guys gets up in their face. At any rate, running away just ain't cool, even if it's a necessary game mechanics.
    Honestly though, can you think of a less cool thing in the entire Azeroth, Draenor, and Emerald Dream combined than a man in a dress running like a pansy only to turn around and throw out a fireball every couple of seconds? I mean, the throwing out fireball part is really cool, but the running part? Not so much.
    Blink is pretty damn cool way to move around, but that's on a bit of a cooldown. Invisibility is pretty awesome too. But turning tail and run? I mean, c'mon--there has to be a better way to fight than this!
    Mages should get their own version of Levitate, where they actually hover around Magneto style instead of running madly mid-air. At least I can look cool and compose when I have to run.

Re: Mages' legs are not made for running!

..wut?
    no
    Signature too large...

mages need force fields to keep melee out of melee range

Quote Originally Posted by PvE_Mage
    mages need force fields to keep melee out of melee range
    You totally said it, bro! We need flashy stuff like that. After all, who else better deserves glorious multi-color sprites than the master of magic!

I always thought Levitate should kinda at least tilt you in the direction you're running
    ..instead of running in mid-air like you said. I was disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Get rid of all forms of frost nova then I'd be cool with it. and, they already have shields, frost barrier absorbs like 4k damage.

Its retarded how are warriors supposed to get rage off that besides taking damage? And with a 30 second cooldown! By the time we take it down with 1-2 MSs and a white hit or 2 and between kites it's off CD

Ehhh 1-2 Mortal strikes (1, if it crits) would take it down but still >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Dunno if you've noticed or not.. but most melee classes hit for 4k+ these days. So, our shield is pretty much gone instantly. Especially against rogues.

Strafe FTW
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar
    Get rid of all forms of frost nova then I'd be cool with it. and, they already have shields, frost barrier absorbs like 4k damage.

Its retarded how are warriors supposed to get rage off that besides taking damage? And with a 30 second cooldown! By the time we take it down with 1-2 MSs and a white hit or 2 and between kites it's off CD

Ehhh 1-2 Mortal strikes (1, if it crits) would take it down but still >.>
    You DO realize that warriors generate rage on shields,right?RIGHT?!?!!

15+ Year Old Account

I only agree with your last part, meaning we can fly around magneto style.. god that would be so awesome!

oh, and while we are at it, how aout increasing the range of FROSTTRAP to 400% of the arena area (so that it covers up even the walls) for hunters. also i want to have a constant red pet.

hmmm.....

hmmmm

We need mages to be good sword fighters like some are in lore.

[Fiery Uppercut]
    Causes your Weapon to deal 5000 Fire Damage, surrounding them in fire so they are unable to move for 3 seconds. If the fire is Dispelled, you deal an additional 5000 Damage + 20% of your intellect in Damage

O.O No just no.

I agree with the magneto thing. Would cause me to come back to wow for shur, srsly.
    Facile pi?

BEWARE:

I get annoyed easily by people who are slow-minded, and people who spell badly. Oh, and if you want to use the "not my first language" excuse, it isn't mine either.

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture
    You DO realize that warriors generate rage on shields,right?RIGHT?!?!!
    See my sig regarding the warrior quote :P

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyPwnage
    I agree.. while we're at it mages should also have unlimited mana, a force field to prevent us from ever being hit, all of our casts should be instant, and we should be able to conjure gold.
    win.