Quote Originally Posted by kuku2
Or, perhaps, their part of the leak isn't patch 4.0, but maybe patch 4.1 or 4.2. Just because it wasn't announced at Blizzcon doesn't mean it won't still happen.
/facepalm

You clearly don't know what the leak said, what people from SA said, or what is happening in Cataclysm.

At all.

It says that Durotar is flooded, Orgrimmar is destroyed, and a new city is built over the course of the expansion.

1. All this crap happens at once when Deathwing bursts out of Deepholm. THAT'S when the earthquakes, Tidal Waves, etc. all happen. Sure, there can be some resurgence, since all four planes are brought onto Azeroth, but that's when the major damage is caused.

So taking that into account, why the hell wouldn't Orgrimmar be nuked then instead of arbitrarily later?

2. "We redesigned their entire city for flying and gave it a makeover, just so you can have it wiped out later!"

Yeah, no.

3. Various Goon Squad people admitted it was a troll, and the reason it was so Horde lore dominant is because they play Horde.

4. Cairne is depicted as being with Thrall in various concept arts at the preview panel. I.E. he leaves with Thrall when he goes to repair the cataclysm. I.E. He's not even near Garrosh to get killed.

5. Yes, they REALLY plan patches for expansions that far ahead. Even though 3.2 was clearly pulled out of nowhere and was a last resort.

Do I really need to go on?

Fake leak was fake.