Ret/rogue can work ?

Ret paladin and rogue still viable in this season ?

Tnx Sorry for my english :

Re: Ret/rogue can work ?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...and&n=Kufelina

Combat Rogue / Retri works really good.

idd it does, if it's played right... got a friend playing it

http://eu.wowarmory.com/team-info.xm...Balls+Of+Steal

at 1800 atm... and going up pretty quick...

//Taroshik
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Tnx, i will try..... and what 's seal must use ret paladin to play with rog ?

lol faceroll comp

even though u have no clue what ur doing and cant even figure out what seal to use, u still will get high ratings :@

Quote Originally Posted by Banditen
    lol faceroll comp

even though u have no clue what ur doing and cant even figure out what seal to use, u still will get high ratings :@
    This. I know a Retpally who got Gladiator S6 with this comp but he doesn't know how to play a retpally (.. not very difficult, atm.. ). They focus the ennemy with the lowest armor, and they burst him.. IMO, it can work, but it is really difficult against warriors, especially war/druid and war/protpally.

Against us, they have a chance, but we win very easily in general.. i play protpally/afflilock @ 2250 rating.

It's still viable, but you'll have a bit of a hard time with all the prot-healing pallys around. There's really not much you can do against them unless their partner happens to be really squishy, but usually they're with a warrior or dk. I played it up to 1800 fairly easily this season, but that's not really saying much. I've been using Seal of Righteousness along with the glyph for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

prot/holy spec is getting nerfed so you shouldnt worry to much about it, and i also use SoR
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

SoR is the way to go. Even after the cleave addition to Seal of Command goes live, chancing a broken blind/repent could prove fatal.

It works, apparently. But it's a very easy team to beat for a warlock/paladin

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol
    Against us, they have a chance, but we win very easily in general.. i play protpally/afflilock @ 2250 rating.
    theyre also beatable with restoshaman/resto warlock, we got 2.2k+ last season so it basically tells that skills can get that rating despite the setup

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    theyre also beatable with restoshaman/resto warlock, we got 2.2k+ last season so it basically tells that skills can get that rating despite the setup
    Faceroll Comp...

O.o

Deleted

It works but good luck finding a ret paladin that does more than tunnelvision spamming his 4 buttons. Most paladins skill levels are worse than a mage or rogue at 1200 rating. I almost never see paladins using late sacs to break CC, or instantly bopping blinds, stuff that is trivial for other classes.

Deleted

As long as you kill one of your enemies in the first seconds with the full package of dps cooldowns and cc = win
    Otherwise your chances are very tiny~

Short: It works, really great burst combo.(Your rogue can even play with 3 diff specs but i would prefer combat)

yeah i'm playing rogue/ret (as rogue) and it works ok. teams over 2200 atm. really this team is all about the pally, kind of like rogue/mage, rogue/lock...well rogue anything really ha. biggest down side to this team are Rdruids and protpallys (the healing ones duh) and when they are with a DK or a good hunters it's going to make you nerd rage, at least till prot gets fixed

for starters i's watch http://www.warcraftmovies.com/moviev...b8b763a445f062
    it's a good ret/rogue movie to get you start and get some ideas of how the comp runs

rogue + anything works good. and rogue + ret works just great.
    This user has been banned.

I saw a resto warlock somewhere in here..

Hai I play a blood elf arms druid, wanna try 2s?

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    HOLY SHIT
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

anything with healing-reduction and cc works, enjoy your faceroll-team.