Warrior, DK, or Paladin?

So my friends and I were sitting down discussing the other day why I haven't played a plate wearing class for pve or pvp. I told them that I didn't have a valid reason not to. For the longest I have played a rogue, shaman, and a druid. In between what is probably the most useful/fun from your experience in between a Warrior, Paladin and DK? I just want to get a general consensus, I mean I plan to try them all out but I was just wanting to get some opinions on what to start first, pros and cons if you got them please.

Re: Warrior, DK, or Paladin?

if you wanted to heal you have one option
    if you wanted to tank, you have 3 options
    if you wanted to dps, you have 3 options.

How about you tell us what you're interested in and then we can start giving you better advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn
    if you wanted to heal you have one option
    if you wanted to tank, you have 3 options
    if you wanted to dps, you have 3 options.

How about you tell us what you're interested in and then we can start giving you better advice?
    Well I guess when it comes down to it, it's dps or tanking because I already use my shaman to heal.

Roll a paladin if you want to tank! it takes no skill, you have an auto life saver which requires you not to think at all since it will auto kick in. Hell I out gear our pally ot with tons of 245\258 gear and he takes less dmg than me on gormok. Oh, did I mention he also has more hp than me? LOooL. warriors ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by skulle
    Roll a paladin if you want to tank! it takes no skill, you have an auto life saver which requires you not to think at all since it will auto kick in. Hell I out gear our pally ot with tons of 245\258 gear and he takes less dmg than me on gormok. Oh, did I mention he also has more hp than me? LOooL. warriors ftw.
    Warriors seems like they would be fun, especially since bladestorm gives lawls from what I hear.