Deleted

DPS DK: what spec?

i have recently started leveling my DK again. he is 78 ATM (soon to be 79), and i want to do heroics as DPS. i don't care whether it is frost, blood or unholy. patch 3.2 changed a lot about DK's, so most of the current guides i found are rather useless.

can anyone help me with a decent spec for beginning DPS DK? again, don't care about the tree it is in, I just want good DPS (around 2K in heroics).

this is my armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Fallennzall

i am using the wrong weapon atm, i currently use the sword from trollgore in DTK normal with FC.

Re: DPS DK: what spec?

On the front page, you can find the armories of the 4 DPS Death Knights in the world-first H Anub kill. They might be good to copy/base a spec off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blightyboy
    On the front page, you can find the armories of the 4 DPS Death Knights in the world-first H Anub kill. They might be good to copy/base a spec off.
    Anub is pretty much AoE fight. Unholy is still inferior to 51/0/20 or 0/53/18 as single target DPS build. If you're a beginner DK, I'd recommend you to stick with 51/0/20 for now.
    <Реморн> Лямбдадельта, Свежеватель Душ EU

Dont be a troll bud ....

to OP : Go 51/0/20 spec . oh and change that Savage saronite gear . its pvp gear and if i were a group leader id kick you if you had that gear . Also try to hit the 263 hit cap.
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions