Ever had those nights......

We have been working on Totc since it arrived but never got past faction champs, Tonight we finished the whole raid within a few wipes and even 1 shotted the last boss and 2 wipes on twins.

What im trying to say is, Have you ever had certain nights where everything seems to go right for your guild/group? if so Tell a story

(For people who say, "Noobs we passed this ages ago blah blah blah", We are a small casual raiding guild, only manage one 25 uld a week and been stuck on yogg 10 for about 4 weeks)

We did it 10 man norm, Nothing special.

Back on subject - Have you ever had fantasic raid night where all seemed to go in your favor?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Ever had those nights......

You might want to edit your post to ToC rather than ToGC which is Trial of the Grand Crusader, the heroic version which is only active since this week. =)

And I'm too tired to think of stories now... but from the top of my head it's probably the night when we one-shot C'Thun after 2 months of wiping and the proceeded to get our first kill on Maexxna as well. Good times.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Edit finished
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My best raiding night was back in tbc when my guild one shotted and cleared every boss in TK and SSC in about 3/4 hours , it was amazing tbh , i recall completing my t5 in that night .. and no it wasnt after 2.4 , back then only a few had acess to MH/BT ..

hmmm , makes me remember the good old times , where you had to deserve to be in a raid instance . Those attunements were quite well designed , though not casual ( loot-whore ) friendly :\