Poll: Which guild is your favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Favorite raiding guild?

Quote Originally Posted by holkim

Stars is just the "american Dream", work hard, stand together, collect loot.
    American Dream from the red China. How ironic.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

None.

Star for sure. Knowing where they came from, they were actually hated by the a lot of the people on the server when they started because of the stupid taiwanese hates toward chinese mainlander. But still, they prove themslves very well with what the accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    And soon we will see "butthurt Star fanboy" posts and a new king will rise, an old king will die.
    So Ensidia will fall, wont get their payment, and will be burried?!

*Dodging* fanboy flames!
    According to blizzard:

Paladins : Lovedolls

Priests : Swineflu

Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    So Ensidia will fall, wont get their payment, and will be burried?!

*Dodging* fanboy flames!
    Wat?

Some idiots still believe they get paid?
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Stars are only using bugs - not more... Soulstones and now holy wrath, not very mean.
    Paragon? Never heard about them :P
    Ensidia = i like <3

Deleted

This thread is verging on the sublimely ridiculous. ITs like teenage boys having a spurting contest over whether Debbie Gibson or Tiffany was the prettiest.

It's rather depressing and sad indictment of the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    They said so themselves in an interview on their site, but it is apparently so littla that even a job at minimum pay would be more. Apart from that. Why does it matter? Welcome to yesterday...I mean..have you checked e-sports in Korea lately? Training camps, groupies, cheerleaders, live footage, own TV channel just for game like Starcraft tournaments etc...

As for any claims to cheating...well, even that isn't new. In "real" sports clubs are accused to bribing referees (and in some cases they do) - so obviously if you hate a guild you want to find fault with them.

So you soulstone your raid with 25 alts? Good for you for thinking of it. Will soon be fixed that stones fade like buffs fade when you leave the raid.
    So you wallhack your way to C'tun? Bad for you. Bannable. Deserved.
    So you use a buff from a mob outside your Instance? You seriously think that is cheationg? Oh..but look what every guild did when the attepted Ragnaros? They went to LBRS, MCed mobs and buffed the raid with fire res. Nobody got banned for that.
    So people found they can MC mobs in TK and kill lootreaver in seconds? So Blizzard didn't like that and removed it
    So people bugg Yogg from the brain room? Baaad. And rightfully bannable.

Nothing to do with fanboyism, just common sense. When the mechanics are laid open and Blizzard allows it, it is fair game.

This -----^
    you sir win..

*bow*

10+ Year Old Account

Stars.

Not on the list Blood Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Exodus

Naga Stole My Bike, but as it is a poll consisting of 3 XCORELULZ raiding guilds....

Stars, the only straight forward guild that never makes excuses as to why they didn't achieve something. El oh el server lag, el oh el boss impossible, etc. etc. They just show up, do work and throw MJ music in their Yoggy vids.

Options "I don't care"/"Other" are missing. Polls are missing out on votes without these.