Missing anything?

Hey all, hoping to get some help here, haven't really tanked before my current pally. This is my tank http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...une&n=Segfault

Currently i have been running reg ToC when i can to help gear up a bit. Then hopefully I will be able to do H ToC. Anything more I should be doing? Should I change some of my enchants? Gems? Thanks for any help.

I am not really having any problems with tanking, i have kept aggro just fine and all. Just wondering what I can do to be better.

Re: Missing anything?

Ur missing enchants, get the Honor one(30stam + 15 resi)
    Get another major glyph
    Might want to change some of those Defense gems into stam ones

Doing Photoshop requests.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=22826.0

For startes, go have a look in this thread, its the pure basic stuff most of it, but there is some outline in what you should try and aim for, in terms of gear and enchants.

key elements i se you can improve
    Get your last major glyph.
    Take a good long look at your talents, some of what you have picked isnt really helping you in terms of tanking.
    Start filling your gear with enchants, leg, shoulders and head could do with some of that.

Hope it helps, just a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    Ur missing enchants, get the Honor one(30stam + 15 resi)
    Get another major glyph
    Might want to change some of those Defense gems into stam ones
    At one point all those defense gems and enchants didn't put me at 547 defense. A change bliz made put there i would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Serynn
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=22826.0

For startes, go have a look in this thread, its the pure basic stuff most of it, but there is some outline in what you should try and aim for, in terms of gear and enchants.

key elements i se you can improve
    Get your last major glyph.
    Take a good long look at your talents, some of what you have picked isnt really helping you in terms of tanking.
    Start filling your gear with enchants, leg, shoulders and head could do with some of that.

Hope it helps, just a bit

I know i am missing some enchants from reputation, I need to work on rep as I don't really have any of those yet.

The build was actually a fellow guildies tanking build. What should I change?

What would you recommend as a last glyph?

Ok, so I am going to regem to Epic defense gems (most of blue right now) until I reach defense cap (at 547 right now, so I could lose a little defense. Then start getting stam and avoidance gems.

Ahh yes. My 5 defense bracers. lol. Completely forgot I could change that now that I am over defense cap. I have an enchanter as my main, so those enchants will be easy for me. And my gf is a leatherworker, so even the leg armor will be easy. Thanks.