Quote Originally Posted by Rahzel619 View Post
    So I should just pick it up the next time it drops?
    If the other tank doesn't need a purple helm, then I would yes. Choices are always good to have. You could hold onto your helm for certain situations, and use the Day Breaker for most other things.

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since it would appear i have no one to rate currently im just gonna post this here and see what yall rate me, currently clearing raids and am 10/12 and working on al'Akir tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Veladril View Post
    Since it would appear i have no one to rate currently im just gonna post this here and see what yall rate me, currently clearing raids and am 10/12 and working on al'Akir tonight
    We need a link or name and realm

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Would welcome any feedback.

I can't post a link here, since I have not posted a bit. My name is Caderyn on Doomhammer US.

My guild does raid, but I have not been a part of their raids since I cannot make it to most of their raid days. However, I've raided BH. LOL!!

So yeah, please let me how am I currently doing. I am hoping for another 1-H tanking weapon to drop. I just hate the design of the new Cookie's Tenderizer. Looks like a freaking level 15 weapon you would get from the Deadmines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanJD View Post
    Would welcome any feedback.

I can't post a link here, since I have not posted a bit. My name is Caderyn on Doomhammer US.Here it is.

My guild does raid, but I have not been a part of their raids since I cannot make it to most of their raid days. However, I've raided BH. LOL!!

So yeah, please let me how am I currently doing. I am hoping for another 1-H tanking weapon to drop. I just hate the design of the new Cookie's Tenderizer. Looks like a freaking level 15 weapon you would get from the Deadmines.
    Gear is...what it is. Can't help it if you aren't getting brought to raids. Gemming looks good, as do enchants. Get the shoulder enchant. Spec is ok, a little strange to me though. If you're doing more 5mans than raids then it makes sense I guess, but if you are planning to raid then move the point out of hallowed ground to Divine Guardian and take a point from Reckoning and finish off Rule of Law. Same for glyphs. fine if doing 5mans, but if you are gonna go up to raids I'd replace glyph of Hammer w/ WoG.

Reforging: you should be reforging everything that does not have mastery on it to mastery, and stuff that does have mastery you should be using to balance out your dodge and parry RATING, not percentage.

Other than that, good jorb .

Well since you didn't link anything I'm gonna do mine!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iolet/advanced

Edit: managed to log out in holy spec but gear is tank though :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomma View Post
    Well since you didn't link anything I'm gonna do mine!

Edit: managed to log out in holy spec but gear is tank though :P
    I would reforeg your head piece to mastery instead of parry.

Why have you glyphed for Salvation ? WoG glyph for master glyph is...not my cup of tea, but yea... A bit low on health maybe, could it have something to do with the fact that as you say yourself, have your holy talent tree active ? hehe
    Last edited by crowpala; 2011-03-04 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    i don't see a post above me to rate so imma post mine

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...undar/advanced

For where you are at gear wise you're doing it right. keep that mastery rolling in. 7/10

Can't post links but cöde on gorefiend.
    Last edited by SoAutoshot; 2011-03-04 at 02:44 PM.

"Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidjbyrd View Post
    You seriously need to tone it down some.

PS:
    Here is my pally lol... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../opadin/simple
    freaking troll your not even lvl cap my first suggestion is to his lvl 85!

Rate me: Rakog, US-Azgalor

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    Rate me: Rakog, US-Azgalor
    your reforged is correct...for spec id change the 2 points in seals of the Pure and put them in Pursuit of Justice sinces its one of the best talents for raiding period , also you can move the points from hallowed ground into Rule of Law which'll give you a bettter threat gain and more survivability (b/c of 15% to WOG)...of course yhou know to get your BS up to get 2 extra sockets..for gems your Blues : 20mast 30stam...yellow: 40mastery..and red = 20parry 20mastery OR if you want that extra stamina 20parry 30 stam

rate mine vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote Originally Posted by Deminthus View Post
    your reforged is correct...for spec id change the 2 points in seals of the Pure and put them in Pursuit of Justice sinces its one of the best talents for raiding period , also you can move the points from hallowed ground into Rule of Law which'll give you a bettter threat gain and more survivability (b/c of 15% to WOG)...of course yhou know to get your BS up to get 2 extra sockets..for gems your Blues : 20mast 30stam...yellow: 40mastery..and red = 20parry 20mastery OR if you want that extra stamina 20parry 30 stam

rate mine vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Good spec, nice gear. Gratz on the helm. Two things though. First, the earthen ring epic ring is better than your blue ring. Second, you need some stylish threads in the shirt slot. You're embarrassing us with that initiate shirt /cry.

10/10

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Deminthus View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I now just want to know if 20 mastery is definitely better than 30stam.

Haven't been here in a while, so asking for a rating
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tsuharu/simple

Notes:
    Waiting with windwalk till the mace drops off Maloriak.
    Got Vial of Stolen Memories in my bags as second trinket (dunno why I logged with throngus' finger).

Rate me please
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/sidesh/simple

Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    Haven't been here in a while, so asking for a rating
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tsuharu/simple

Notes:
    Waiting with windwalk till the mace drops off Maloriak.
    Got Vial of Stolen Memories in my bags as second trinket (dunno why I logged with throngus' finger).
    Throngus' Finger isn't a bad trinket for you right now. I would reforge the parry to mastery though. I have the vial in my bags to for heroic raids. A better one (especially for nef) would be the mirror from TB rep. The resistance is great for crackles.

Also, while your stam is nice, it's not efficient for your healers. Blue sockets should be stam/mastery. Your Yellow sockets could be stam/mastery or just mastery, and your red should be parry/stam or parry/mastery. That will help your healers out quite a bit.

You want your parry and dodge to be close to each other. Your sword should be reforged to dodge, not parry.
    Your pants should be parry to mastery, not dodge to mastery.

Finally, your meta should be the stam/armor one until your avoidance is a combined 35% and your mitigation is 50% or higher. Even at those levels, it's effectively a wash between your meta and the armor one.

Spec looks good.

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I now just want to know if 20 mastery is definitely better than 30stam.
    20mastery is way better than 30stam b/c when your raid buffed you shoulld be reaching maybe 155-170k health and that 30 extra stam isnt really needed, also 1 extra block will easily outshine the 30stamina you wouldve gotten

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lluchen/simple

I could use a rate. I went for expertise cap to help with threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Good spec, nice gear. Gratz on the helm. Two things though. First, the earthen ring epic ring is better than your blue ring. Second, you need some stylish threads in the shirt slot. You're embarrassing us with that initiate shirt /cry.

10/10
    are you sure that ring is better b/c even when i reforge it im losing about .07% avoidence ...with kings i miss only .04 avoidence