Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best of these trinkets

I'm not sure but I'm guessing that this was maybe unintentional.. Because that combo is hella overpowered
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Re: Best of these trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Blada
    I'm not sure but I'm guessing that this was maybe unintentional.. Because that combo is hella overpowered
    Not really. I'll quote one of my favorite hunters from a post he made on ElitistJerks:

Quote Originally Posted by alienangel
    I really don't see what's so ridiculous. You only have those numbers when the trinkets proc, infact only while both of them are procced simultaneously. This is far from 100% uptime. Yes it's quite a bit of AP and crit at once, but to get them you are giving up use of other extremely powerful trinkets. For instance, the combined effect is just a bit more ap than you'd get from one of the 1200 ap proc trinkets and a bit more crit than you'd get from Dark Matter - i.e. double proccing Death's Verdict isn't that much better than proccing Blood of the Old God (1285 ap) and Dark Matter (~13.3% crit).

Your DPS skyrockets when you get a double proc, but your DPS already skyrockets when you get a mjolnir runestone proc too (consider how much MM hunters sacrifice in stacking Arp just for it to pay off for 19% of the time when it gives them 100% arp) - good trinkets are good, there's nothing out of the ordinary going on.
    For reference, a double Death's Verdict proc gives 14.57% crit and 1518 RAP with Expose Weakness counted (BoK counted, as well.) As alienangel noted, it's not THAT much better than Blood of the Old God + Dark Matter. Currently it is an amazing trinket combination, but only because they're also the two highest ilvl trinkets out there. Nothing is inherently overpowered about double procs with them.