i'm trying to switch from sRaidFrames to VuhDo, because i really enjoy the ability to bind a bunch of abilities to specific mouse buttons. if you have abilities (like Sacred Shield) bound to a mouse button, you cannot cast that ability on-mouseover with sRaidFrames; VuhDo's interface has this seperate utility built into itself, requiring no macros and such, only setting up the VuhDo config options to what you want.

anyway, i've so far been successful to mostly set it up to look exactly like sRaidFrames. but one thing i can't figure out is how to have specific buffs display on specific character's frames; for instance, in sRaidFrames, when people have Heroism you can see it at the bottom of their bar; when a warrior uses Last Stand or Shield wall or a Paladin uses Divine Shield, a Rogue Evasion, etc, these abilities all appear in text in a very convenient location in sRaidFrames while they're active. there are many more buffs that sRaidFrames gives you the option to show or hide (Shadowform, Stealth, etc). as a healer, this information is invaluable to know when healing is going to be easy for the next few seconds, or whatever the reason.

is it possible to have VuhDo frames display all of this information? i can't figure out how to add buffs into the interface yet, although i have found that area of the config. i've spent several hours setting it up and reading the wiki-how-to, and still no luck.

anyone able to help me out? it'd be very appreciated.