Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: If you had every talent in every tree ...

You though Arcane Mages had burst before, now they'd have a 5 second stun to go with it, damage shield, mutliple iceblocks, 320% crit modifier instant FFB that would ALWAYS crit.

You wouldn't make it out of a deep freeze.

I would clearly go with warrior. 2 Stuns (one AoE) which do very respectable damage in addition and bladestorming with 2-Twohanders. Awesome

Druide probably weakest, requires different forms and equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamb
    What can druid do vs stun again ? or priest for that matter...
    Uhm dispersion, pain surpression, guardian spirit ?

*edit* beaten to it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar
    lets face it... they would all be OP and it would be a case of the winner
    is whomever jumps whom first.
    always one guy has to go spoil it... :P

but yes, it wouldn't come down to class vs. class, it would be far more about latency and player responses

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Paladin - Very strong but you would run oom if you started using to much holy spells *while in retri gear*
    I think paladins would be mosnters!

Seriously slap on prot gear, and ur almsot unkillable and with endless DP ur never go oom, with the isntant heals and dps from retri and more mana regen from JotW, and all heals do alot mroe healing since ur only healing urself, and holy is pretty much the best healing tree for singel targets.

With trinket, HoF, DShield, Ardent dEfender, and all the self heals, ur a living breathing fortress O_o
    Sure, in prot gear ur dps might suck a bit, but unkillable > high dps. Besides having a low CD 6second stun? I can see them swithcing to a 2h every time they stun.
    Rogues would jsut kill themselves on holy shield etc, only problem would be spellcasters I think.....but with the retri STr-> SP conversion and seeing the mass amounts of STR on prot gear, u can heal yourself for quite a bit
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account

So i'm assuming most of u guys have fought a prot warrior, and have seen that if they dont want you to cast, you wont.

Then there is shockwave + heroic throw (silences with gag order) + mortal strike + concusion blow + lolstorm with 2 2h's. Nothing could heal out of that

Then there are all the haha i have utility but i cant do anything prot talents. Like warbringer and stuff

SO i think a warrior could destroy a rouge with lolstorm. It would be like 5k every whirl and 8~12k crits

oh and shammies would be ez cake to kill.

Priests would be pretty powerful because they could put out lots of damage and still have powerful heals.
    Never pick a fight with someone who has nothing to lose.

Hmm...

The idea of a Warrior using two two-handed weapons along with Concussion Blow, Shockwave and Bladestorm seems pretty terrifying.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Deeninja

A mage would just run in and

/trinket
    /cast Deterrence
    /cast Master's Call

Now it's a Pally Bubble...

Warrior, priest, enhance sham in 3's, oh - dear - lord

it would be a healing class. Either a priest as funny as that sound, or a paladin. Just cause they can heal through all kinda dmg and they have the most survivability through cool downs and great dmg. Shadow/Ret.
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Not saying they'd be top dog... but if folks are complaining about "insane" Conflag crits NOW, just think about the complaints when they're coming from a Metamorphosis 'lock with all the spell power buffs from the Demonology tree (including Demonic Pact). If you don't get your dispel off on their Immolate, you're dead.

I think a better question would be, if you've got ALL the talents available to your class... what does your 5s team look like?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    what would death knights get?
    What this guy said. DK's!

15+ Year Old Account

paladins have bubble, no one can get the jump on them and kill them before we pop bubble. once we regain our composure from being jumped, it would be over. LoH would have an extremely low CD, HoF, Plea, DS, Ardent Defender, tons of glyphs to reduce dmg taken and increase dmg done, so on and so forth. We get SP from strength so no problem there. Only problem would be whether we wanted to use a shield or not, but even then we could just swap out sword and board for a 2h as the situation provided. And just when you think you had us killed LoH will be back up, and then bubble will be back up and we wouldnt be able to be killed.

Apart from pallies, warriors would rock hard.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

hunter beats rogue, Beastial wrath breaks cc, deterance = 100% parry scatter shot messes you up, traps disarm (with chimara) rapid fire, disengage, and READINESS TO DO IT ALL TWICE. and just try to get the fist hit with an aggressive pet and track hidden. so all that and you can't stun once for 20 seconds. and the fight wont last that long.
    only problem i see would be paladins cause of bubble.

warrior.

charge, MS, conc. blow, lolstormwithbig2handersouchie.... i mean.. dead before conc. blow is up.

/shrug.
    Knowledge is a blue item. Rare. You've gotta work for it.

I would say paladin. A paladin with retri gear, 1H weapon&shield and all talents , would be simply a combination of a better tank pvp with greater then retri dps and much more then holy healing. If u had all talents, a retri gear could provide more spellpower itself then the holy one xD.
    Druids and Shamans wouldn't be so OP because they can't have gear that fit all talents and get the main benefict from all of them, unlike pure dps or pure healing classes, or this unique case of Paladin , has hybrid class.
    Warlocks, mages, warriors, Hunters & rogues would be also OP but they wouldn't reach the feet of paladin in this case xD
    Priests and DK's would be also amazing, and i won't put my hand's on saying pala would be much better then this classes.

Basically an example of a pala with talents and kings with 2000 str, 2000 sta , 25k armor, 750 resillience :
    2530 str 2508 sta 5060 ap, 3036 sp
    Bonus from talents :
    10% parry, 5%dodge, 2k block value , +30% block chance (+30% possible) , +4% miss + 2k Sacred shield
    more then 10% Damage reduction (+15% spells ; 40% while with less then 35% hp)
    haste + 18% ( +100% fol +38 % HL)
    Heal bonus +23% ( +53% on crit)
    Crit bonus + 20% ( +40% judges; + 72% hammer of wrath)
    +10% Armor
    +30% slow reduction + fear& disorient + Silence and Interrupt +Curse Disease and Poisons + stuns duration & dispell chance - 50% disarm + 100% pushback from heals
    +15% speed
    +1 stun remover
    +20 secs Hammer of Justice & repentance + silence
    more then+ 20% dmg bonus ( almost 60% for seal and judge)
    +infinite mana gain
    -10% mana cost
    +11% hit +6 expertise
    + holy shock+ divine storm+ crusader strike+hammer of righteous+ shield of rightneous+holy shield+ Divine sacrifice + Aura Mastery+ divine illumination+beacon
    +10% dmg reflect on crits
    +instant flash of lights
    +60% crit heal amount over 12s ( like 20k over 12 secs on holy lights )
    and more (tired, but i guess it's enough to get it , that pala with all talents and this gear would surpass even retri dps, holy healing and prot tanking xD)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Disc Priest would kick a paladin squarely in the junk.
    it wouldnt be a disc priest if you had all talents in all trees... ?

Pallies/Druid/Shammies I guess
    Shaman with enh gear, enh talents and resto talents will gets huge amount of spell power from it. Combined with the increases in the elem tree applying to maelstrom procs you don't want to meet that hard-as-a healer melee with instant nukes monster. Would you melee it or kite it ?

Shamans by far.

To all the people saying 'zomg they'd not be able to gear right for it,' it was specifically stated 'every talent in every tree'... that includes the ones which convert int to AP and AP to SP.

Fully talented Shaman geared as an Enh. Shaman would have a huge amount of spellpower.