Any One Tested 4p T9/9.5? for Trees?

I havent been able to find any info on the actual proc rate of the Resto gear. I need to know: will it have its own internal crit ratting, will it proc Living seed ( wishful thinking), will the crits be boosted from rejuv talents ( unlike the t8 set bonus) how much will they crit for.

Anyone with any info please help a drood out. months now of browsing and no info on the sets

Re: Any One Tested 4p T9/9.5? for Trees?

I too was worried about the wording on the resto 4 set bonus as it kind of sounds like it might have it's own fixed crit rating. However after using it in raids for the last 2 weeks I'm pretty sure it's based on your own crit rating. In all logs across all cc25/cc10 + hardmodes raids in the last 2 weeks the amount of times my rejuvenation ticks have crit have been completely consistent with my raid buffed crit rating (around 25-28% - while i have ~26% raid buffed crit).

As to if it procs any crit based procs, no it does not. It does not proc natures grace nor living seed - living seed's talent description clearly states it only procs from ht, nourish, regrowth and swiftmend.

Based on the fact that it seem 4p t9 is working off your crit rating, I've suggested that Natural Perfection might even be a valid talent to take for pve for raid wide rejuv heavy fights such as Iron Council, Twin Valkyrs and Anub'arak. More info on that here: http://www.cowslovescake.com/2009/09...ction-for-pve/

Hope this helped.

edit: I can also confirm that If 4p t9 is used in conjunction with glyph of rejuvenation, the proc from the glyph does scale with the crit. IE: If you're normal rejuv tick is 2.8k (using mine for example) then your crit rejuv is around 4.2k and if that was on someone below 50% hp and u had the glyph, the glyph would proc for 50% of the critted value not the hit and so would proc for ~2.1k. Giving you a total rejuv crit of 6.3k for someone below 50% hp. Pretty powerful on fights like twin valkyrs hardmode.
    Cows' Resto Druid & Wow commentary: http://www.cowslovescake.com

I can't say for absolute certain on any of these as I don't have 4T9 yet, however I am still fairly confident...

Quote Originally Posted by dbuddca
    will it have its own internal crit ratting
    No, it will be based on your character sheet crit chance.

will it proc Living seed ( wishful thinking)
    Definitely not. Living Seed clearly states which spells it will proc off.

will the crits be boosted from rejuv talents ( unlike the t8 set bonus) how much will they crit for.
    They have to take into account your talents and stuff - if the spell ticks for 2.4k, it will crit for 3.6k.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    They have to take into account your talents and stuff - if the spell ticks for 2.4k, it will crit for 3.6k.
    i dont think the extra 25% crit on your regrowt (tru tlaents) has any effect on the hot component
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    i dont think the extra 25% crit on your regrowt (tru tlaents) has any effect on the hot component
    Why would a talent that affects Regrowth affect crits on Rejuv?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

???
    Cows' Resto Druid & Wow commentary: http://www.cowslovescake.com

k
    ?

Uhm, that's because the Regrowth HoT can't crit. Ever. HoTs can't crit unless there's something specifically saying that they can, such as 4T9. If there ever was something that gave the Regrowth HoT the ability to crit then I'm sure the talent would be reworded to "the initial hit of".
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.