Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Strange things you've herd over vent

so thought id make a silly post like lots of others ive seen.

so tell us ur weird and funny stories, my best one was back in tbc, jus before keal our mt went for toilet break, next thing we know we can hear him straining and panting followed by plops. Turns out he had a new wirless head set that had better range than he thought, still havin the piss taken out of him to this day.

Try and top that!

Deleted

Re: Strange things you've herd over vent

One of our raidleaders started to talk to himself saying we suck and how our other raidleaders girlfriend was a whore...sadly enof he didnt have push-to-talk on. So we heard it all, and guess what the raidleaders knew eachother irl...who can guess what happend the next day?

I got tons more of these but il post later if this topic is still alive.

I haven't herd anything for I'm not shepherd or anything like that. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer
    I haven't herd anything for I'm not shepherd or anything like that. Sorry.
    Thanks for the useless bit of info, byebye

me and a bunch of friends hang out on this vent, and whenever som1 random gets on (like half the server has the vent )my friend just joins the channel and starts moaning and she does it pretty convincing too lol.

or if som1 joins our channel out of nowhere ill be like ''and thats why i dont shower with my mom anymore'' and she will follow with ''if that happen to me i wouldnt shower with my dad anymore'' followed by the person leaving the vent server rofl
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Deleted

Sheep, some goats and the odd Llama.

Never bring yer laptop to a petting Zoo.

Deleted

I went on the ventrilo of one of my friends guild at started to play a recorder file of him saying he touched a girls boob for the first time...they were middle of a Illidan fight so i could leave fast without them knowing who played it.

15+ Year Old Account

Alright, I was sitting next to my friend at his place (I brought my laptop) and we were raiding.

My friend was holding his Push-to-speak button while he was looking on atlas loot and how he would look like wearing that gear and such We was chatting while he was doing this, and I think he forgot he was pushing the button (Note; we are not speaking english) so people started to tell us to stop it. We was speaking to eachother at this point, so we didnt notice they were talking to us. (Already here things starts to be a little funny)

Anyway, we heard a car drove really fast out side his house, and my friend said something like ''Man, he was in a hurry'', before he followed upp with something like ''WREEEEOOOOOM''.

Imagine about 23 people suddenly start to /rofllikecrazy, and you ''Whats going on???''

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    [...] I got tons more of these but il post later if this topic is still alive.
    no, thanks. damn, too late.

Raiding at 3am when a Priest decides to tell everyone how she and her husband broke their bed.

When one of my guild officers farted while setting up our first Jaraxxus.

"Alright Grakos, i want you to stand here, with these 2 range behind *fart* you and-"

Then everyone in vent just breaks out laughing like WTF MAN

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Deleted

There was like 3 of us on skype and one of us was doing a naxx 10 man PUG so the other two of us get on their vent and blast the "MIGHTY POWER RANGERS" theme song as loud as possible with the other one singing (we were kicked) after that apparently some were asking for an encore so well I guessed it was time for "the lion king" ....
    good times !

Quote Originally Posted by Idimmu
    so thought id make a silly post like lots of others ive seen.

so tell us ur weird and funny stories, my best one was back in tbc, jus before keal our mt went for toilet break, next thing we know we can hear him straining and panting followed by plops. Turns out he had a new wirless head set that had better range than he thought, still havin the piss taken out of him to this day.

Try and top that!
    LMFAO!!! omg my heart is about to explode. thats the funniest wow story I ever heard XD

How old did he sound?

strange farting noises
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

15+ Year Old Account

Hmmm I once heard someone make an awesome Arnold Schwarzzeneggar impression. Or a real "fake" bloodlust
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I'm weird in any culture
    If life's a stage, when's the after party?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

cmon sum1 has 2 put this up, why hasnt any1 put this up yet!?!?!?
    no brain, no pain yeye \m/<3 =DD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by giefsweets
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno

cmon sum1 has 2 put this up, why hasnt any1 put this up yet!?!?!?
    IT was teh Lacrosse bit that made me guffaw.

10+ Year Old Account

Guy: Lawls this hunter is pulling 900 dps in VoA
    Girl: Oh! Dude! Touch my Penis

"Disconnected from server"
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

This actually did not happen to me but one of my other guildies. He was in another vent channel with a bunch of his old guildies when one of his friends joined the channel; the thing was it was not actually his friend. It turned out it was a random woman that began to talk about her tits and leather, only to promptly leave the channel. He explained this to us in gchat and explained that he was pissed because of the incident. Some1 said, "why? because she didnt continue?". He said, "No, I wasnt using a mic and my whole family was in the room".
    With that I lost control of my bladder, so to speak.
    Everything is always my fault, all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kavod
    You know you play too much wow when, as you climb into bed one night, your wife tells you, "You're not attuned to enter this dungeon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    "Brb, my 2nd eldest son is sleep walking and just went and threw up in my 6 year olds back pack"

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    Guy: Lawls this hunter is pulling 900 dps in VoA
    Girl: Oh! Dude! Touch my Penis

"Disconnected from server"
    ROFL what the hell?
    Everything is always my fault, all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kavod
    You know you play too much wow when, as you climb into bed one night, your wife tells you, "You're not attuned to enter this dungeon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    "Brb, my 2nd eldest son is sleep walking and just went and threw up in my 6 year olds back pack"