Retribution Paladin

Ok flame away but I believe in Command and kill plenty idiots in baddiegrounds and arena since a few weeks before Ret even had resilience.

However whether I use that Seal or Righteousness our burst is obviously not the same. I kinda like the nerf but there needs to be an interrupt against these casters. Paladins need a spellbreaker or something ability...not just an interrupt but something punishable...FOR INSTANCE

_______(insert dumbass spell here): Gives the paladin when an enemy is casting the next dmg ability is shared. 30% to the enemy and 50% to you. When breaking a heal, the target who recieves the healing you also recieve 10% of the heal which is stored. Stacks 5x and only available during Art of War..Sounds OP doesnt it

Hard to get in range of good casters but doable in arena (los and fake a res lawl). Anywho I dreaming so I wanna hear some good stuff. Goodbye

Re: Retribution Paladin

Good luck with that.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

15+ Year Old Account

cool story bro
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account

I thought it was a rather Riveting Tale.

But seriously this ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nece
    Gives the paladin when an enemy is casting the next dmg ability is shared.
    ???

You do know if you crit and use exorcism it basically makes up the damage loss from Crusader Strike, right?...

Gives the paladin when an enemy is casting the next dmg ability is shared.
    I almost gave up reading the thread after my 5th attempt to make sense of that. And then I just skipped it.

SoC isn't bad. A waste of a talent point, I would say, but not horrible. I use SoR instead of SoC and after playing with both, there isn't much of a difference. Which is why I didn't spec into SoC and used that talent point elsewhere.

And we do have interrupts. HoJ (With its minute CD), and Seal of Justice works as well. Impractical due to the lesser damage dealt with that seal, but it does work to interrupt.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ChazleDazzle
    I almost gave up reading the thread after my 5th attempt to make sense of that. And then I just skipped it.

SoC isn't bad. A waste of a talent point, I would say, but not horrible. I use SoR instead of SoC and after playing with both, there isn't much of a difference. Which is why I didn't spec into SoC and used that talent point elsewhere.

And we do have interrupts. HoJ (With its minute CD), and Seal of Justice works as well. Impractical due to the lesser damage dealt with that seal, but it does work to interrupt.
    SoJ is a.) Not Reliable and b.) Really really bad. The procs can stun the target when you don't need them to be, and can cause DR for when you DO need to stun them. Saying HoJ works as an interrupt isn't practical due to the long cooldown.

Ye and motivating our lack of offense with "you're the defensive hybrid with cleanse and bubble" means nothing. Cleanse is usable a few times per arenamatch, due to limited mana, and bubble isnt worth being balanced around. It's our only defensive cooldown and it really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazleDazzle
    SoC isn't bad. A waste of a talent point, I would say, but not horrible.
    Personally, I use, and always have used, for general PvP, Seal of Command. Although Exorcism is good when you proc Art of War, I often feel I have to use it to heal myself. I would say Seal of Command spec is more melee-orientated, but my argument would be that after a judgement, you will use CS, DS and probably auto-attack once or twice. For Art of War to proc, you need to get a melee crit anyway. Remember, SoR's melee damage cannot crit, whether as SoC's can. Therefore, if it procs enough, you will be able to balance your Art of War procs (First: FoL, Second: Exorcism, etc) When I tested SoR spec, I found that I would do about 1000 more damage per judge, but less in melee. With SoC, I find I do more damage. (Tested against a target dummy both specs, for a set time [15 secs] and found I do more damage with SoC spec.)

That is my personal opinion. People may have had different experiences with the two specs. TL;DR: I find SoC more effective than SoR.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Strykewrath
    Personally, I use, and always have used, for general PvP, Seal of Command. Although Exorcism is good when you proc Art of War, I often feel I have to use it to heal myself. I would say Seal of Command spec is more melee-orientated, but my argument would be that after a judgement, you will use CS, DS and probably auto-attack once or twice. For Art of War to proc, you need to get a melee crit anyway. Remember, SoR's melee damage cannot crit, whether as SoC's can. Therefore, if it procs enough, you will be able to balance your Art of War procs (First: FoL, Second: Exorcism, etc) When I tested SoR spec, I found that I would do about 1000 more damage per judge, but less in melee. With SoC, I find I do more damage. (Tested against a target dummy both specs, for a set time [15 secs] and found I do more damage with SoC spec.)

That is my personal opinion. People may have had different experiences with the two specs. TL;DR: I find SoC more effective than SoR.

Its less effective than SoR- also, Seals do not proc AoW.

Ret is a simple spec, reroll if you want to be able to do more things to your target.

your the reason people make fun of ret.

Deleted

English is abit confusing and crappy if i may. Didnt rlly understand ur idea. But i agree with u, i stoped arena when vindication nerf came out. It's just too many nerfs, cant kill a healer that has 100+ resilience

We are geting a interupt/MS effect in the future so if i were you i would just wait [yes we badly need it cus if my hammer is dispelled or missed cus i lack hit in pvp gear then its imposible to kill any healer at all ... yes 0 % to win... not even 1 %]

Quote Originally Posted by Strykewrath
    Yeah, whatever works for you. In my experience, SoR >>> SoC on live. I prefer 6.5k judgement crits over (the occasional) 3-3.5k crit.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......