Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Battlegrounds.

Is there anyone more then me out there tired of all those outside battlegrounds?
    I was running around Northshire Valley the other day and i tought: Wow, it would be really cool with a battleground where you are in a big building with no big open spaces where your main mission is too just kill, you can ambush peoples when they come running trough a door where your army sits beyond and just waiting on weak victims to kill. The building the size of the keeps in isle of conquest with like 4 floors, dark rooms where the rogues lurk, cool places where you will have a hard time getting too but if you get there you can nuke the meele players without dem being able to reach you if they dont know how to get there, wich would be hard.

This is just some of what i think would too see in the future, what kind of battlegrounds would you wanna see? /kittys. 8)

Re: New Battlegrounds.

i actually made a threat about a Dota like BG
    But yea, would be awesome with a DM bg, where ur main objective would be to KILL!
    You cannot bandage a bleeding target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    This gets my vote for thread of the month.
    If WoW was "just" a game, you wouldn't be in this forum.

It would be too difficult maneuvering demolishers and catapults through the rooms.

WTB a new non-vehicle BG. The room-to-room pvp idea sounds awesome. Blizzard make it so!

WTB more LOS so ranged will have an even harder time.

On a more serious note though: I like the idea, I've always wanted a BG where you're supposed to kill.

Or we could have a city battle battleground (with no vehicles!).

15+ Year Old Account

Dota BG sounds fun xD
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

They need to bring in: The Rumble Pit
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Technically, you're supposed to kill in AV.

;D

Anyhoo, I'd like a battleground in a massive building. Possibly a huge manor or something (with Ravenholdt looks, but bigger of course). Big enough to hold 30 v 30 while being a 20 v 20 bg.

GIIF!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    Technically, you're supposed to kill in AV.

;D

Anyhoo, I'd like a battleground in a massive building. Possibly a huge manor or something (with Ravenholdt looks, but bigger of course). Big enough to hold 30 v 30 while being a 20 v 20 bg.

GIIF!!!!!!!!
    Yea, you mean like a SW thingy? Imo it woudl be cooler with a UC themed but i like SW too, or why not gnomer style? ;D

Siege of Stormwind/Orgrimmar would be ZOMG

Ambushing people would be fun with hunters running around!

What they should do is turn Naxx into a battle ground that houses 40 players at a time and just make it a free for all battle ground where everybody is hostile and honor is dished out on number of kills. Think how awesome it would be to run around using the teleports sneaking up on ppl having to watch ur backit would have 40 different spawn points and you would spawn the farthest place possible from other people. There would be alot of healing power ups and damage modifiers as well as inviso pickups.

sounds awesome amirite ;D
    !!!!!GOOD NEWS, EVERYBODY!!!!!

Deleted

They really should make a Battleground as a arena, just a lot bigger ofc a 40vs40 bg, but that you can choose which area you want to go, or just randomly and that you main mission is to kill should be so awesome. And if you win you will get your own rating how much dmg, kills you did and you will get you honor from that, it will stop the AFKers also a little bit.

Comon Blizz you can do this!

Quote Originally Posted by onin
    Think how awesome it would be to run around using the teleports sneaking up on ppl having to watch ur backit would have 40 different spawn points and you would spawn the farthest place possible from other people.
    Sounds like a battleground that I would love on my rogue and never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever play on my resto shaman. Hmm.
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

Quote Originally Posted by onin
    What they should do is turn Naxx into a battle ground that houses 40 players at a time and just make it a free for all battle ground where everybody is hostile and honor is dished out on number of kills. Think how awesome it would be to run around using the teleports sneaking up on ppl having to watch ur backit would have 40 different spawn points and you would spawn the farthest place possible from other people. There would be alot of healing power ups and damage modifiers as well as inviso pickups.

sounds awesome amirite ;D
    sounds like an amazing idea! (but that's my DK,ele sham, and mage thinking)
    but that sounds like a shit idea for healers. Survive everyone that jumps on you until you run oom.

FFA Halo or Cod won't work in WoW. Period. If everyone played a rogue or hunter? than maybe.

You might consider making multiple 2 or 3 man teams, but than after someone dies when do they come back? If it's near 30 seconds, it's a never-ending arena game, which isn't fun. I like arena, but if it doesn't end, sort of nerveracking

Urban warfare would be extremely unblanaced due to class mechanics. Melee can just kite casters around corners, and they could do it easely.

I've been playing a few too many fps games recently...

Battle of Hillsbrad
    10 v 10 King of the Hill
    The map would be Tauren Mill to Southshore, only change being the area the tower is on is heavily raised to be a hill. Scoring is # of players on hilltop per 3 secs for each team, first to 1500 wins.

North Seas Assault
    20 v 20 Sabotage
    2 warships battle on the high seas! Many planks link the two ships as both have many decks and ways to get between them. On the main deck a larger plank connects the 2 ships and in the middle is [The Biggest One], a goblin explosive that needs to be set in the bowels of the other ship. However once there you must protect it long enough for it to go off! First to 3 detonates wins.

15+ Year Old Account

A field with nothing more then a few trees. 40v40 mass-slaughter.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Azshara_Crater

I stumbled across this BG while poking around WoWWiki.com and I always wanted it to be idk maybe mentioned? But since Azshara is being ravamped why not have a BG that is zoned in Azshara idk what do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsereaver
    Barani you are the only Hunter for me. <3

The field of awesome!

A big hole, filled with gnomes The team that kills the most gnomes win ;D

Indoor/outdoor team deathmatch style BGs would be a great addition.