Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Pandaren Monk, Patch 3.2.2 Notes Update

LEGENDARY PET

am i the only one thinking this is the best animation in whole game?

Quote Originally Posted by Warbec
    • Isn´t anyone getting amazed at this? They removed that skill??? WTF! Now how am I supposed to AoE tank? I hope I´m reading something wrong cuz that would be insanely horrible.
    • errrrr y... you are reading it wrong lol.....
      They only removed the change from holy damage to physical , they did NOT remove the skill

PS: Hurray for Ferals change !! Took them time to notice that having the only slow ingame that needed to stack in order to have a 25%+ slow effect was really lame. Now we have a decent slow like everyone else!!

ufff I got scared >.<

It was like taking out "shield" from a priest... tottaly imba nerf
    Topic: Uh... How is healing fun... at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorn
    when s$%t hits the fan, tank thinks "crap we're gonna wipe", dps thinks "crap we're gonna wipe", healer says "no f$%#ing way am i letting us wipe"... heart starts pounding, palms get sweaty, and when you finally down him without wiping, you sit back, light up a smoke and think to yourself "yep, i did that"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grohnn
    a dps dies, raids goes: "meh is just a dps"
    a healer dies, raid goes: "OH SHIZ A HEALER DIED"

Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    Huh...any idea why they removed that AI buff scroll? I really hope they aren't thinking of taking all of them out. Honestly, having the Stamina scroll effect everyone like that would be so nice to have on my Warrior when we're without a Priest.
    All the scrolls/drums are buffs that increase health in some form (except this one). Also, you can get a weaker int buff from a felhunter.

Heheh, Gief Pandaren!!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Pandaren is awesome!
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

Quote Originally Posted by Neolah
    WHAT THE FUCK, THESE PETS, COMES EVERY FUCKING PATCH, WHO THE FUCK CARES
    Apparently, most of the people who posted before you.

---

Also, hooray for more shaman buffs!

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP ADDING THESE PETS, seriously, why spend time on stupid fucking pets when there already are 300 in game and you can't do shit with them they dont help you in any way than just stand there looking dumb. How about putting some fucking time on polishing the old races running animations like nelf male or human male, seriously WHAT THE FUCK, THESE PETS, COMES EVERY FUCKING PATCH, WHO THE FUCK CARES
    Panderan loves you too (:

Well, the pandaren monk is bound to account. So it wont be a reward from Brewfest or the Pet achievements. If I had to make a call, I am willing to bet this is going to come from a Collectors Edition of Cataclysm and they added it into the game this early simply to tease. I have yet to buy a collectors edition of any WoW expansions, but if that is the case, I will be forking out the extra money for a CE.

• Quote Originally Posted by DarkwolfPT

errrrr y... you are reading it wrong lol.....
      They only removed the change from holy damage to physical , they did NOT remove the skill

PS: Hurray for Ferals change !! Took them time to notice that having the only slow ingame that needed to stack in order to have a 25%+ slow effect was really lame. Now we have a decent slow like everyone else!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkwolfPT
    Not everyone paladins doesnt have one atm :/ [cant wait for the slow effect that they promise us :P]

Btw awsome pet! i want to be a panda... screw the ugly humans and there 7 years old gfx/models/animations

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP ADDING THESE PETS, seriously, why spend time on stupid fucking pets when there already are 300 in game and you can't do shit with them they dont help you in any way than just stand there looking dumb. How about putting some fucking time on polishing the old races running animations like nelf male or human male, seriously WHAT THE FUCK, THESE PETS, COMES EVERY FUCKING PATCH, WHO THE FUCK CARES
    Are you mentally retarded?
    Different kind of people work on different things.

Did you honestly think everyone at Blizzard is in the same room working on the same shit?
    Jesus Christ.

Deleted

Ifected wounds doesn't need to be stacked anymore?

Want that stuff for Impr. Scorch -.-

Pandaren looks sweet

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

omg. that panderan monk looks pimp!

Pandaren Monk <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    Yes, Death Knight nerfed again! People rejoice!
    Unless you were being sarcastic, I don't think it was a nerf. The cd was reduced as well, so now you're basically getting 6 bones every 2 minutes instead of 4. Sure it might cost an extra rune, but that's the price I guess.
    ( \_/ )
    ( >.< )
    ( /\__/\
    (>O.O<) ---- MeOW!!
    ~m__m

I don't know how ANYONE hasn't realized this yet. but the Pandaren monk probably will be the next hero class. remember a while back this guy on wowwiki that had leaked the hero classes? he named the death knight and the Pandaren monk. and i seriously doubt they would go through all this trouble with introducing them now and a pet named the "pandaren monk", and not as a hint to the future. Blizzard has done this kind of stuff before, and hell even D3 is getting a monk class, and on top of that this would be a completely new and unique new class for wow. And no the excuse that they would never introduce them because of china is total bullshit. they would make changes just like they did for wrath.

ill try and find the link on wowwiki. hell its probably gone by now.

15+ Year Old Account

Stupid idea : maybe it is a gift to all wow players that will buy / preorder Diablo III? Well they do have a monk class ;P

/care about pets. I would love to see more rogue and mage love from blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    Yes, Death Knight nerfed again! People rejoice!

Also, Ni Hao.
    nerf us all you want but WE WILL NEVER BE HELD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!