Some advice vs Double DPS

Ok so, playing a Restosham/Muti-prep rogue team... Went up to 1750 on friday, then on suday, we met like 3 War/Druid, 1 Hpal/War, and 50+ Double DPS. Almost all of which, DESTROYED us. We've got no bubble/iceblock/HoP/Deterrence, and very few damage reduction CDs (I mean, I can CoS, that's powerful alright, but Evasion, just can't tell the opposing DK/pal/whatever not to hit me from the back )

Here's our armory if that helps :
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ramar&n=Laurya Rogue
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ramar&n=Zipzip Shaman

(As the rogue, I obviously use the 41/5/25 spec in arena)

So... Any thoughts on talents, glyphs, whatever comes to mind...

PS : Oh, I got that pair of deadly legs, should I pick the extra resilience of it or keep the Vancleef for extra burst ? Same question Darkmoon card : Berserker (105 resil - 105 crit) vs Mirror of truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: Some advice vs Double DPS

bumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

I play hpal/War and we run into the same thing, everying effing team is double dps with what seems like endless cc...

Playing as warr/rdruid, I must say that double dps teams are hard to kill, but not impossible.
    Been playing at 1900 for a while now, and what most double dps teams do is cc one guy, and nuke the other one.
    What you should do against double dps teams, is LoS the casters, and preHoT (unfortunatly you don't have that many).
    Versus warr/rdruid, go for the warrior. Now a days, resto druids are impossible to kill when fully HoT'ed.
    Have your shaman grounding totem the cyclones and interrupt the big heals, & purgez.
    And remember, you can kite the warrior if you get in trouble, just stay in his deadzone so that he can't reach you neither charge.
    The key in versus rdruid/arms is to swap between both targets, to make the rdruid HoT both of themselves, making him burn mana really quickly.
    Now, the problem with your setup is you have 1 cc'er, and 1 non'ccer.
    Hex is the shamans only cc, which isn't enough. Can be dispelled by rdruid, and if you say, blind the rdruid, he trinkets, hex him, and nuke warrior, that isn't enough time if the warrior is good, he'll just turtle for 15 secs (shieldwall, shield block, pvp trinket, disarm, spell reflect).
    (Sorry for only talking rdruid/arms here)

Imo, rogue/rdruid is much stronger, shitloads of cc, and I prefer druid nukes anytime over shaman shit.

Against double DPS its all about out lasting their CDs and not letting them reset. Make sure your Shaman has Earth Shield on himself because he will most likely be the focus target. It is your job to peel as much as possible, and to get a bleed up on the Rogue (if there is one) so he and his partner cannot reset. If you're able to outlive their initial burst and not let them reset it should be easy.