Thread: Chims UI

Chims UI

Hey guys!

years ago i found chims ui. its still amazing for me.. simple, classic, minimalistic just what im searching.. i've tried to contact the owner but he quit playing well.. i tried to build the ui on my own after some H i gave up.. im not that good at building ui's .. i tried with kgpannel and eepanel + pitbull..

if someone of you guys has something like that or has the time to help ..
    thx in advance

Screenshot:
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7...ftargetkq6.jpg

Re: Chims UI

You can always get Xperl and Dominos. Those 2 can be customized to degree where they are basically same as this. Hide the bars, change colors and textures in Xperl and you are there. The map addon looks like sexymap and it should be easy to get something for the buffs too.

Altho I can't see how UI like this can provide you enough information to play at decent level. Unless of course you play a paladin.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Deleted

The minimap addon might be Simpleminimap, I don't believe it's Sexymap

Possible. Still Sexymap's "Simple Square" is almost the same.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor
    You can always get Xperl and Dominos. Those 2 can be customized to degree where they are basically same as this. Hide the bars, change colors and textures in Xperl and you are there. The map addon looks like sexymap and it should be easy to get something for the buffs too.

Altho I can't see how UI like this can provide you enough information to play at decent level. Unless of course you play a paladin.
    ok thanks ..

i'll try xperl.. its not a problem to get them bars that small and colored.. but the name at the top of the bars and the level next to etc.

lets see

Quote Originally Posted by kryox
    but the name at the top of the bars and the level next to etc.
    I'm afraid you can't make Xperl look like that. You can however get something simmilar like 2 health bars, name above and level next to the frame with no extra stuff.

You might get something sligtly more simmilar to what you want from Pitbull tho.
    ~G.B. Shaw