Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Re: Earth Wind and Fire (10 Player) by Vanquish

Grats Vanquish!

S-key and clicking ftw!

Desperada has a lot of titles, but the Insane isn't one of them.

Monukai has the Insane.

Additional facts about Desperada:

-Desperada has slept with more women than he has achievement points.

-Desperada is a Korean national military hero, having been decorated as Taeguk Cordon of the Order of Military Merit. This is despite the fact that Desperada has never been to Korea and has never served in any military.

-Desperada performed the Earth, Wind and Fire achievement while delivering a lecture to a fourth year political science class at Yale, on the subject of political development and repression in Russia from 1968 to 1980. None of the students even noticed him even looking at his laptop.

-Desperada can one-shot Hogger.

-Desperada once zoned into AV as the only Alliance, against 40 Horde. No additional Alliance joined. Despite this apparent disadvantage, Desperada won the game and recieved the achievements Everything Counts, Loyal Defender, Stormpike Perfection, The Sickly Gazelle, Tower Defense, Alterac Grave Robber and The Alterac Blitz. He's still annoyed he didn't get To the Looter Go the Spoils that game.

-Desperada is Canadian, eh.

--- LMFAO!!!! This is better then Chuck Norris!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Blueline2

I know the strat. They are in 245/258 ilvl gear. Doing 10 mans with 25 gear is like hitting from the ladies tee, come on.

Additional Mechanic when they all are engaged together,

CAPTAIN PLANET COMES!

No real point to this achievement, grats but for what?

Quote Originally Posted by arcano66
    how is possible, did they pulled the 3 bosses at the same time ? thats unbeleivable 0_O

My guess is they first got Archevon down to about 15% when the kited maybe in Korolans room and because their guild isn't retarded, they found ways to nerf the aoe dmg through divine sacrifice and maybe melee self heals. Then 2 tanks and 2 healers would be doing Korolan and arch together while the raid does emelon asap. Shortly before emelon dies, the 2 tanks kite archevon and Koro into emelons room and they die.

just my thoughts

one of the guy in vanquish has the dinosawr mount from Zul'Garab, his name is fishnuckes or something. The guild is #1 of our server for this!

Thanks you!
    scheops

I used to be in Vanquish back in sunwell on my mage back when i played pve alliance. Pretty cool that a guild i was in did a world first lol.. i was reiara if anyone from vanquish remembers me lul

Quote Originally Posted by Lavex
    No real point to this achievement, grats but for what?

Well its really hard. And to do it you need very good players to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3fOXp0HLQk Just watch

Btw GZ everyone for this achievement

P.S The video is from the World 2nd to achiev this

just watched the vid and came here to post the link...looks like I was beaten to it

Gz to everyone that has worked so hard to get this.

Earth, Wind and Fire
    We don't feel that just because an achievement is difficult that it needs to have a big reward associated with it. If you will only do something because you will gain something specific like a title/mount then doing every achievement may not be for you. Some others like to do extra things that challenge them in a different way and change up their game play for a few days/attempts which is pretty much what this achievement accomplishes
    Clickers are never rewarded

On behalf of the ten man group from Vanquish I'd like to extend my thanks to all the positive comments (and lol desperada is a clicker - and now i know). Also sit tight for a strategy to be released on Saturday. Grats to Mediocrity as well on their kill.

Best Regards,

Monukai the Insane

10+ Year Old Account

Wow Gratz guys! Its nice to see people are going for no reward achievements for once. Good job.

sooner or later one of them is going to pug voa...
    and rl will ask for achievement
    isn't linking earth wind and fire + reaction from ppl reward enough : ) ?
    gz once again

Deleted

What a fantastic achievement!

I still hope that you will make a video, if possible with POVs for all 3 bosses.

Anyway congratulations to Vanquish & Mediocrity.