Thread: t9 4 set..

t9 4 set..

So im at 3/5 t9 Thinking about geting t9 helm...and get that 4 set...But anyone know how good of a (even small) dps upgrade it is? or i should i say no and get something else?

Re: t9 4 set..

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    So im at 3/5 t9 Thinking about geting t9 helm...and get that 4 set...But anyone know how good of a (even small) dps upgrade it is? or i should i say no and get something else?
    Totally, considering we don't know your class or current gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

hunter forums?

link us an armory.. and maybe tell us what you replace it with and lose gain etc

Meant spec, man it's late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Those motherfuckers have lasers for all we know.

So, the real Kungen or a imposer? :

Quote Originally Posted by Shampox
    Meant spec, man it's late.
    you should stop imposing kungen or people will flame you to death ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shampox
    Totally, considering we don't know your class or current gear.
    Because posting in the Hunter forum is irrelevant, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeyx
    Looking at your gear right now, i say, you would gain ca 50ish dps if u would use t8.5 chest instead of the icehowl one. 2pc setbonus(the tier 8 one) will be the dps gain. +you would get hit rating, so you could lose the t9(ilvl 232) shoulders, and buy the ones for badges(ilvl 245ones). Should be a awesome dps upgrade overall.
    There is absolutely no point to wear ilvl 232 set over tier8 2pc. keep the hands+legs for setbonus, use tier 8 in chest+head and get the badge shoulders. Thats what i would do.
    Or another way-> use tier 8 at shoulder+head, and keep your current chest. But for sure, 2x8+2x9(ilvl 245+) set, is better, that 4pc tier9, ilvl 232.

I agree with Kunn, get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47704 and the T8,5 chest
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Artemesis
    I agree with Kunn, get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47704 and the T8,5 chest
    Never had t8.5 chest...And dont feel like saving up for badge atm. and i was thinking about geting those shoulder today or tomrow(when i can find a damn 10 toc guild does not take me dont know why) >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    Save badges?

You can get 58 badges in 2-3 days without any problems

Today, there's the weekly reset, VoA10/25, OS 10/25, etc
    Eh..... i cant stand heroics/raids i dont need... one bit i really dont think it's t8.5 chest is worth it right now im over hit cap atm... why do i need more hit? if i need my two set i have t8.5 glove or pants in my bags.