Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Re: LOLpvp qq post about warlocks, ever happen to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer2021
    click this...its the pic i took of it
    http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...9_062131-1.jpg
    Haha dude I love your pm chat "1001 resi, and i got railed on"
    But yh wl's meh :/

I must qq as a hunter, because one warlock can fear me 24/7 while i have no trinket and his healer doesnt have mana and runs 500 yards away in the arena to drink or restore some mana..the fuc*ing warlock just fear 24/7 ..especially on affl is really amazing fear dotz hide..i just get mad when i play vs lock >
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    1700 rated with 50% win rate, decent gear and a not that hard battlegroup?
    Why do you PvP as MM?
    Why did you let him get both curse of elements and immolate on you?
    Why didn't you use silence shot?
    He killed you in 5 sec? Strange since the screenshot shows it was more like 10-15.

Warlocks burst is OP if you ignore that fact that its very easy to break the chain, and that it requires close to 5 sec (with reduce cast speed, 3 sec without) preparation.

Destro warlocks are 80% burst, 10% steady dps and 10% survival.
    RLF's are who i pvp with, if i wanted to be serious about it, i would prolly have found a threes by now...oh wait, i run with two more friends. I'd rather have fun with them than play this game seriously.

i like MM, but i also do survival. i wouldnt judge my specs by what i can and what i choose to do. its almost like you are saying MM isnt a viable pvp spec, but then again, what would a measly 'ol warlock know right?

he jumped me in the open...shadowfury was enough to get both on.

lol rng misses ftw even tho im hit capped for pvp (chat doesnt show misses for obvious spams against rogues, same reason why i dont show dodges, blocks, or parries)

hunters have a 1.5gcd, if you actually looked through there youd see quite a bit of "PET" stuff going on. but notice when my SrS lands, when my Chimera goes off, and then look for my next spell cast...oh wait, i didnt get one.

And lol at the "desrto locks are this...."
    id say it would be more like 70%burst and 30% survival.
    It doesn't think, It doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All It does from dusk till dawn,
    Is Make the soldiers die!

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal

You were getting teamed, and it seems as if you let him cast TWO Shadowfuries looking from the top down? Why wasnt he dropped within that 20second timeframe? Quit your bitching and try arenas moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer2021
    RLF's are who i pvp with, if i wanted to be serious about it, i would prolly have found a threes by now...oh wait, i run with two more friends. I'd rather have fun with them than play this game seriously.
    Then stop crying, you get to roll over other locks, so one got you, big deal, he was most likely PvE geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Defmage
    Then stop crying, you get to roll over other locks, so one got you, big deal, he was most likely PvE geared.
    lolololololol take the internets srsly. this was a joke post to begin with, and its not just one, this guy is the most notable one that killed me the fastest. I had gladiator status in s4 till i got dropped from my team for a lolwarrior.

Some PvE gear or not, he was dressed in mostly PvP. And no he didnt cast two, yellow type means it was lifted from me. thus the stun. its so spread out cause it hit me and my pet, then my pet bullheaded out of it, which is why it seems like two, cause the SF lasted full duration on me.
    It doesn't think, It doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All It does from dusk till dawn,
    Is Make the soldiers die!

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal