Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best geared Mutilate raid rogue

Anyone know some of the name/armory links of top rogues that raid as Mutilate?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Best geared Mutilate raid rogue

I am not top. nor am I at all anywhere near the best.

But I raid Mut.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ndrunner&n=Kek

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Verscide

But I raid Mut.

So, why did you post your armory then, he said top raid rogues.

Look for Pinch from Premonition (US)

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart
    Anyone know some of the name/armory links of top rogues that raid as Mutilate?
    I doubt you find any since most "Top Rogues" know that combat is superior to assassination and therefore do not spec assassination.
    If you live life on the edge...
    Then dont QQ when vanish fails!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji
    Look for Pinch from Premonition (US)
    looked him up out of curiousity, and hint to anybody else who does, hes on sen'jin Premonition is his guild and not server as I thought it meant :
    If you live life on the edge...
    Then dont QQ when vanish fails!

But I raid Mut.

Ouch, hurts me in the eyes, badly.
    You're not just "not anywhere near the best", you're very, very, very far from them.

i mean, yeah, you cleared Ulduar25 5 times, killed every keeper at least 6 times, so why the hell are you wearing that crap? (Referring to Gloves, Shoulders and Legs.)

The single most terrible thing you could have ever done was to buy the T9.232 shoulders. They're the biggest piece of junk we've ever been able to buy as Rogues. Seriously. Not to mention the fact that the only setbonus that's active for you is 2pc T8. GOD, i could bitchslap you for hours for doing this to a Rogue-Char.

(Hard to believe you actually downed Freya-25-HM with so little knowledge of your class...)

BTW: Change the gems in your shoes, ring and chest...

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Ouch, hurts me in the eyes, badly.
    You're not just "not anywhere near the best", you're very, very, very far from them.

i mean, yeah, you cleared Ulduar25 5 times, killed every keeper at least 6 times, so why the hell are you wearing that crap? (Referring to Gloves, Shoulders and Legs.)

The single most terrible thing you could have ever done was to buy the T9.232 shoulders. They're the biggest piece of junk we've ever been able to buy as Rogues. Seriously. Not to mention the fact that the only setbonus that's active for you is 2pc T8. GOD, i could bitchslap you for hours for doing this to a Rogue-Char.

(Hard to believe you actually downed Freya-25-HM with so little knowledge of your class...)

BTW: Change the gems in your shoes, ring and chest...
    This isn't a forums of Bashing undergeared people, or under experienced. it's a forums threat of finding a geared mut rogue for the post maker, sure the guy's gear wasn't anywhere it should be, but doesn't give you the right to pick him apart and make him look a idiot on forums... i should Bitchslap you for being a arrogent jackass.

^

Be nice..
    sure with shaman change there will be people running around shouting "bankai" every time they use unleash weapons.....

im prob combat spec in armory, raid as mutilate with fang of oblivion in main hand.
    rest of gear is pretty much correct.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...27Thos&n=First

Quote Originally Posted by d34thangel
    This isn't a forums of Bashing undergeared people, or under experienced. it's a forums threat of finding a geared mut rogue for the post maker, sure the guy's gear wasn't anywhere it should be, but doesn't give you the right to pick him apart and make him look a idiot on forums... i should Bitchslap you for being a arrogent jackass.
    Yeah, instead we should tell people what they did wrong and how they can improve.
    My only problem with this is that I'm an asshole who's simply not able to be that nice to others.

Yeah, I did tell him that he shouldn't wear the items he wears and, if one reads carefully and understands the context, that he should switch to 4pc T8.5
    I also told him to change those gems he chose wrong. (In all three slots, Chest, Shoes and Ring, he'll get more dps if he puts an orange gem into the sockets.)

The rest of my post was just me being angry because another rogue chose to buy the T9.232 shoulders and, different from most others, he should have had 4pc T8.5 prior to buying them.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oc&n=Sabrelime I am probably not the highest mutilate rogue, but I am getting close to one of the highest that raids as pure mutilate(exculding 0 yogg anub heroic). I have a very mish-mashy gear set right now because I am an intiate in the guild I am currently in so I can't get all the pieces I need.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Yeah, instead we should tell people what they did wrong and how they can improve.
    My only problem with this is that I'm an asshole who's simply not able to be that nice to others.

Yeah, I did tell him that he shouldn't wear the items he wears and, if one reads carefully and understands the context, that he should switch to 4pc T8.5
    I also told him to change those gems he chose wrong. (In all three slots, Chest, Shoes and Ring, he'll get more dps if he puts an orange gem into the sockets.)

The rest of my post was just me being angry because another rogue chose to buy the T9.232 shoulders and, different from most others, he should have had 4pc T8.5 prior to buying them.
    I've been unlucky in VOA25 and in Ulduar, and I only have 3p.(Head, Chest, Pants) Im waiting to replace shoulders with t8.5. The reason I passed on gloves is because my offset Heroic Silver Assassin are a much better off set piece.

The only reason I choose shoulders is because of situational itemization.

I needed the expertise offered in the shoulders.

I have spread sheeted all my gems, and it is far better for me to spam +20 agi gems into my gear.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Furthermore.

You counted how many times I killed each boss in Ulduar.

Thats fine.

I hit 80 July 1st because I rerolled.

So according to that late standard I have done pretty well for myself.

Furthermore.

You counted how many times I killed each boss in Ulduar.

Thats fine.

I hit 80 July 1st because I rerolled.

So according to that late standard I have done pretty well for myself.
    i mentioned that to show that you had a pretty high chance to get your hands on 4pc T8.

And no, it doesn't make sense that your spreadsheet tells you to put +20 Agi in your yellow sockets. (10 Agi+10 Cri should be a lot better... And yes, i'm just using the Pocket Guide values for Mut.)

Tbh i'm really curious why 20 Agi should be better than 10 Agi, 10 Crit and 6 Hit/10 Agi and 14 Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz
    So, why did you post your armory then, he said top raid rogues.
    So who's to decide whos a top rogue then??

Dont flame the guy for not trying to makes his EpEEn Longer...

Wow-heroes show points for gears, and you can use the search so it only affects the assassination rogues.

Links in my sig.

/startflame
    To Mutilate or not to Mutilate,.... that is the question...

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eitrigg&n=Denide

Quote Originally Posted by Denide
    Links in my sig.

/startflame
    tihi... those gems tho... hurts...
    A wise man once said. Argueing on the Internet is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard.

Yea it does hurt, but gotta hit that exp cap.
    To Mutilate or not to Mutilate,.... that is the question...

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eitrigg&n=Denide