Thread: The Wings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    did i miss something here? i didnt see any part where he was talking about anything except the look lol
    and your idea is op.. 40% speed?
    look now we are rogue with sprint on our aw, wich we use on our target anyway not 2 miles from him!
    Ok don't let it stack with pursuit of justice, ether way it would be better than pursuit of justice because it would be baseline. I as I'm sure most other paladins are tired of having to spend 2 talent points in that crappy talent just to have a better chance to catch up to ranged classes (assuming they don't make us or our healer run oom healing while were chasing them all over azoeroth). I'm sure many of us would gladly take anything they would give us to help us catch the ranged cc classes out there.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Iradain
    Make new pala flightform plx, only we can still attack and use spells while using it. This "ground only" pvp for us is much too underpowered,
    I guess we'd need a ranged attack to support this :

Quote Originally Posted by Saintety
    So i just thought i'd be cool to have a more Divine design for AW. Like some huge wings that are as tall as ur character's body, so that people know an angel as come to end their lives.
    Didn't you watch Blizzcon? It's already in the works! Here's some early concept art:

I, for one, think this would be a very good addition to a Blizzard game.