Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: [Priest] Post your UI!

I'm using Sao's interface pack with some minor modifications to things like MSBT and the addition of some other handy mods. A lot of people can't use it because of the silly 16:10 pseudo-widescreen a lot of monitors are using these days, but if you have a good 16:9 monitor it's very nice.

Deleted

Uhm yeah feel free to ignore the recount .. I was very excided to do more than 4,5k hps on alt so I just had to SS it .. ^^

As promised here is the UI's I use.

This one is my main I use for healing, which is my mainspec of course.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/724/wowscrnshot061809221844.jpg

This one is directly copied from Eoy of Ensidia (Currently playing on Tarren Mill) small modifications from my side but all credits to Eoy, this is by far the most awesome shadow UI ever made.
    I use this one when I very rarely play shadow.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/117...2609180921.jpg

I made them as links because my resolution is 1920x1200 and I want to spare you guys with smaller net connections.

Cheers Sphinxz
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It8hv8eQwUQ

i changed it a little bit tho, but stays mainly the same

mine is a premade addon package, roth ui, i was too tired to configure my own the other night and i found this package, it makes me happy.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...blo3theme.html

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

15+ Year Old Account

@ ^

Dont your eyes hurt? :L

My eyes are always watching the raid, my targets buffs (Renew, PoM) and my CDs on my action bar. So flashy procs makes me see them better and they arent too annoying.

I've had worst tho

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbk
    My eyes are always watching the raid, my targets buffs (Renew, PoM) and my CDs on my action bar. So flashy procs makes me see them better and they arent too annoying.
    Damn. It gives me a headache and it's not even in motion. I think my brain would implode playing like that. It actually took me a while to even realize where you were because the screen was so full.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

http://img36.imageshack.us/i/priestui.jpg/

Degausser UI (which is based on one of Tapestry's UIs - both are available at WoWInterface) with some small modification. Raid frame expands below party frame. Rep bar hides unless I'm rep grinding.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Bbk

I've had worst tho
    Tbh I hate your UI.

You have far too much going on to be able to do much. You use X-Perl which is hideous for raid healing, it takes up far too much room on your screen. Then you have that MASSVIE buff list on the right hand side, can you not just look at symbols?

And do you really need every single button in the world on your UI? You have a button for your flasks, which you will use ONCE an hour. Is it so hard to open your bag and click on it? I'm not even going to try and comment on whatever the hell is on the far right of the screen.

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfoot
    Tbh I hate your UI.

You have far too much going on to be able to do much. You use X-Perl which is hideous for raid healing, it takes up far too much room on your screen. Then you have that MASSVIE buff list on the right hand side, can you not just look at symbols?

And do you really need every single button in the world on your UI? You have a button for your flasks, which you will use ONCE an hour. Is it so hard to open your bag and click on it? I'm not even going to try and comment on whatever the hell is on the far right of the screen.
    The right side of my screen is a forgotten place. I never have my eyes on this side.

And I like full screens, as long as I can see when I got fire under me, I'm fine.

barebones but gets it done
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Athelaz

Out of Combat:

In Combat:

(The first image isn't quite 1680x1050 because I play windowed and hence have a task bar. The second image was still taken from a fraps video I recorded which somehow got a slightly wierd resolution)

That's actually pretty nice. The only thing I'd have a problem with is the player frame being way up in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by kwik

ps, anyone know something better than photobucket?
    Anyone know what addon hes using that displays the debuffs/cooldowns of his target in text format on the right?

Quote Originally Posted by saliis
    Anyone know what addon hes using that displays the debuffs/cooldowns of his target in text format on the right?
    If you are talking about the "x3 impale on ________" thats just the raid announce from DBM I believe.