2v2 resto druid/ unholy DK

this season i'm playing 2v2 resto druid / unholy DK, so what do u guys things of this combo??? as we've really got a bad time against prot spec palas with holy gear, i can't seem to bring them down. can any 1 please help me?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ecutus&n=Urass
    this is my DKs armory tell me what u think about it

Re: 2v2 resto druid/ unholy DK

I run this comp, and while it's not as OP as it was start of S6, it still is a very strong team.

Protadin/Plate DPS will be very, very tough for you as a regular UH spec. In fact, Protection paladins were the main reason I went Shadowfrost (second being mages) and we beat these teams by using gnaw and strang to force a bubble, then going for a kill when the cds come up next time. SS build will have a tougher time doing this; in fact I'd say against any decently rated team it would still be near impossible even with ERW burst, and if I were you I'd probably just stick on their DPS and hope for a miracle

played against a prot pala boosting a bad warrior and acturly my druid healer used innervate like 3-4 times during our 2v2 arena fight, but couldn't bring a 30k hp and 15k mana prot pala down that crits on every single flash of light. + getting 100% mana back like on every second spell.....

got the warrior to maybe 2-3k hp left a few times but then pala just bubbeled him

You can still IT, DC, and I'm pretty sure ScS through BoP, not to mention your druid should have gotten the kill in, since if the warrior was going down to 3k your partner should've been dpsing =P

We beat War/Protadin earlier by gibbing the warrior while the paladin ate 3 cyclones behind the Lordaeron los stone. Just keep trying; it sounds like you two could work on communication, which only gets better with more time invested and more games played.

true i'll try to talk with him about it