Blizzard is intent on breaking Wintergrasp.

Blizzard has manage to make the most unbalanced Battleground in the game, Wintergrasp. Everything from the Team with Tenacity just about guaranteed to lose, to Tanks driving through walls.

As of Patch 3.2, several MORE problems have arose from the fail that is WG:

Catapults are now able to drive through walls, buildings, and are now able to sit on walls and fire down at players below.

Flying Mounts in WG. Its a blessing and a curse.
    The Blessing is, you're able to Fly in WG, no more big No Fly Zone in the middle of Northrend.
    The Curse is, people can fly a whole raid into the fort right before the game begins, or individual players being able to take out several turrets.
    Along with the fact that when you Win Wintergrasp, the enemy is able to just fly into the fort and Gank you while your Browsing a Vendor. (they can walk in, seeing how walls don't repair when game is over ether)

My question is, why the hell does Blizzard seem intent on making Wintergrasp Unbalanced and make it the one BG that just about Encourages you to Exploit?

Re: Blizzard is intent on breaking Wintergrasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Encourages you to Exploit?
    This, it is an attempt on blizz's behalf to get all of those that are inclined to exploit into the one zone in preperations for mass aerial bombing.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

They're not encouraging exploiting. They're trying to appease millions of customers at once.

"You are not a unique snowflake..." speech...

I want to be able to fly around Northrend to raids, etc and avoid joining a BG I loathe. Others will see a weakened/near death player and decide to bomb him from above. This is how PvP has been from the introduction of flying mounts in Outland.

If it were up to me, every zone would be a fly zone and non-pvp servers would not exist. But I am also not a unique snowflake.

In case you missed my point - they're trying to keep the majority happy.
    Bill Gates could laugh in our faces and say "lol you're not Billionaires you suck at life lol" but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't, even if he is a dick to work for.
    -Bodi

How can you exploit in WG with 1 minute lag? Fix lag first then the rest...
    Limiting the amount of players joining WG didn't help AT ALL (at least on my server). There is still the exact same amount of lag as before, but now you just can't join every WG. You wait for 30 minutes on WG, you queue 15 minutes for WG, but you still get kicked out, gg.

I would like to see it changed back how it was and fix the lag in some other way. It's not even fun to play like this. You can't do anything. Everyone is just there so they get honor from the quests and WG marks.

My biggest problem is that tenacity sucks. Normally on my server (Argent Dawn EU) we have 1 raid of horde and Alliance is filled up. This means we end up with tenacity 2-5 in almost every WG around the clock. They can send down a whole fricking raid to kill our towers and still defend with more people than we have for attack. The tanks die so quickly that they hardly reach a wall before they die, even with tenacity 5.

I haven't won a WG in weeks cause I work during the days when the amount of people are more even for each side. I have to try during prime time and it never works.

hmmm.. wintergrasp? you mean that place in the game which every 2 1/2 hours slows your connection up to 30000 latency and 1 fps? yeah, it's gota be the most fun part of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame

Casuals that dont play WG should decide what happens in WG?
    If it effects them, they should have a say in it. Just as pvers are entitled to speak up when they are getting nerfed/changed because of problems in pvp and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by mahrary
    hmmm.. wintergrasp? you mean that place in the game which every 2 1/2 hours slows your connection up to 30000 latency and 1 fps? yeah, it's gota be the most fun part of the game...
    this. just give the marks+honor in the mail pls and i will go afk for 25 minutes.

Blizz is NOT breaking the Game it's us. We have just forgoten how to play decent and by the rules, now we just want our Badges and we want them fast so People Exploit stuff that was added by Blzz with a Good intent.

Just because you CAN do those things it dosen't mean it was Blizz intention and not just some Idiots not Playing by the Rules, Complain about them....
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame

Casuals that dont play WG should decide what happens in WG?
    Explain to me how ([Don't play WG] = Casual ) is true?

Furthermore, what happens with WG does affect every single player in Northrend. Unless your long-term memory is absolutely horrible or you're blessed/cursed with a server where only 10 people a side every play WG, you'd recall a time when the entire content suffered lag to the point of making everything unplayable for the duration of the battle. Especially when people were entering and the game ended. Also, not being able to fly over WG was insanely annoying if you were going to/from sholazar basin and borean tundra to/from dalaran, icecrown or storm peaks. So yes, WG is a part of the continent, hence any person who participates in anything connected to northrend should be able to voice their opinions on the matter as it has a direct effect on their game experience.

Blizz tried to bring back World-PvP w/o thinking about the consequences.

Fact is: the servers can't handle this many ppl in one spot.

They tried to fix this by changing the quests from a daily to a weekly basis, which did not help at all. And then they limited the amount of ppl to 2 (3?) raids per side, which is still far too much for the servers to handle.

Face it: WG is broken and cannot be fixed w/o instancing it. So just sit around through the lag and enjoy your free honor/marks.
    This space is available for rent!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I've never lagged in WG.

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    Blizz tried to bring back World-PvP w/o thinking about the consequences.

Fact is: the servers can't handle this many ppl in one spot.

They tried to fix this by changing the quests from a daily to a weekly basis, which did not help at all. And then they limited the amount of ppl to 2 (3?) raids per side, which is still far too much for the servers to handle.

Face it: WG is broken and cannot be fixed w/o instancing it. So just sit around through the lag and enjoy your free honor/marks.
    Wrong fix. Make BGs more honor/h with better rewards than WG and it ll be a forgotten zone!!!!
    Bring down the quest for week basis wont erase the fact that the best loot for pvp besides arena is in WG.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuldain
    I've never lagged in WG.
    shenanigans.

Blizz is NOT breaking the Game it's us. We have just forgoten how to play decent and by the rules, now we just want our Badges and we want them fast so People Exploit stuff that was added by Blzz with a Good intent.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3hn951_10 rite?

You can drive tanks through walls again? I remember they specifically fixed that problem several patches ago! Alliance would only win on our server if they used that exploit, and the Horde was too good to do it, we always won the legit way.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zuldain
    I've never lagged in WG.
    You would have to have extremely overpowered pc to not have any lag at all. Alot of the times the lag isn't even based on the person's pc power. I've been on the other side of the map far away from the fort and getting lag. There was hardly anyone around me or in my area.