As a new 80 pally which holy spec do i want to use?

hello looking to see if anyone could help me as to which spec/rotation i should use as a holy pally. I see 51/5/15 and 51/20/0 being thrown around but since my gear isn't great i am wondering what might be best for me thanks.

Re: As a new 80 pally which holy spec do i want to use?

also what are the stats i want to get its mp5 better then haste?

go with something like 51/0/20 or a 51/5/15.

The protection sub spec is a little friendlier with better gear.

Of course you can certainly try it out and see how you like it. No harm in doing that.

For stats, go all int. I wouldn't stress over mp5 or haste. Just take what comes with your gear while focusing on int.

I found that using the 51/5/15 is the best way to go for a new holy pala. The extra crit helps with the low starter spellpower and SS on the tank with make your flash of light have an extra 50% crit chance on top of your base crit.
    The crit from the ret talents will also always be there as to going mid prot for 1 skill that you have to marco with divine shield on a 4 min CD just doesn't cut it.

Also both mp5 and haste are great but you'll find most plate SP gear has all the right stats you'll ever need. I normally gem yellow and and red slots with orange SP/Int gems as I find the haste boost from my judgement of light 15% good.
    Just beacon and ss tank - judge (light) skull / tank target on the pull, get you 15% haste and crit away also use plea ofthen - macro with avenging wrath to get mana back and only lose 20% on your heals, best used in combat.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...Purusa&group=1

By all rights the 2 points in "Improved Judgements" should be in "Improved Blessing of Might" as far as raid buffing expectations go, and the 3 points in "Sanctity of Battle" could be pumped into "Divinity" if you so choose, I prefer the crit.

I'd say crit and int first, then your SP and haste, and then MP5. You'll always have wisdow to fall back on, I'm not the best healer by any means, but i do just fine in 10totc, and didnt really have any problems with attempts in 25totc.

Yes, I'm still level 80. No I don't have cataclysm.