Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What gear do you have saved for 3.2.2 my fellow rets?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlequinn
    Don't you love how waiting for a fix takes a major content patch, yet nerfs come in the form of hotfixes.

Damn it feels good to be a retadin!
    Ouchie, you just re-opened a barely healed wound..

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Deleted

Re: What gear do you have saved for 3.2.2 my fellow rets?

First T9 purchase right after I got my first Trophy were naturally the pants (245). Ton of expertise and nice yellow and red sockets. Then I bought those level 232 shoulders just to get a 2-piece bonus which turned out to be bugged, but it was still a raw stat upgrade, and a crappy bonus is still better than no bonus. Practically every piece of T9 is an upgrade to my previous gear - from Ulduar I got some nice non-set gear, such as Steelbreaker's Embrace and Iron-riveted Warhelm, but was never lucky with T8.5 drops. In TotC I've been more lucky, getting stuff like Death's Verdicd and Bloodbath Belt, yet good weapons keep eluding me. I'm still stuck with a 3.4 speed AP weapon.

I think epgp is great, but people are assholes and love to horde their points for the fanciest epic loots, and sharding 245 stuff that is an upgrade for someone because they don't want to spend their points is pretty shitty.
    If no one needs the stuff, we roll for offspecs to avoid sharding good stuff. That doesn't restrict the right to roll for main spec loot. (Over time I've gathered quite a handsome tank set like this...) Generally we have a "2 drops per night" rule, so if you have won two pieces for your main spec, you can't greedily roll for third unless it's really the absolute BiS, or of course if everyone else passes or you are the only one who can use it for main spec. People are satisfied with this because everyone gets a fair chance. Most have lives, jobs and families and can't raid every night collecting points.