Disc or Shadow Priest in 2v2 ?

Ok, so I've been shadow all the way till 80, and i loved it. In 1v1 I pretty much kicked assses, and in 2v2 I was pretty well. My mate is a retri paladin.
    2 days ago i respecced to discipline, and i have to say i really love it. In arena 2v2 we are really good, beacuse of healing and other stuffs, and 1v1 I think I'm better. I was wondering why people say that shadow is much better in 2v2, cause me and my mate pretty easily killed a paladin/rogue/warrior with a shadow priest.

So, witch one should be better in 2v2 ?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Disc or Shadow Priest in 2v2 ?

Disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Just@boy
    Ok, so I've been shadow all the way till 80, and i loved it. In 1v1 I pretty much kicked assses, and in 2v2 I was pretty well. My mate is a retri paladin.
    2 days ago i respecced to discipline, and i have to say i really love it. In arena 2v2 we are really good, beacuse of healing and other stuffs, and 1v1 I think I'm better. I was wondering why people say that shadow is much better in 2v2, cause me and my mate pretty easily killed a paladin/rogue/warrior with a shadow priest.

So, witch one should be better in 2v2 ?
    ugh

its more that I'm tired than simply nice atm, so I'll just say go Disc with your ret friend and leave it at that. Have fun

shadow takes more effort is more fun. i will always prefer double dps in 2s. both are equally effective
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Disc is probably your best choice although priest suck without peels and it's hard for rets to pull dps
    of you.