JC - Learning All the Epic Cuts?

Anyone around here learn them all yet?

I am up to 53/73 (with enough tokens to buy two more already). As far as I know, I have more cuts than anyone else on my server Alliance side, though I think there MIGHT be someone Horde side with more.

Just wondering where the other hard core jewelcrafters are...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: JC - Learning All the Epic Cuts?

since you have so many, can u tell me which ones are in high demand, what sells often ect. im looking to collect them all but i want to get the money makers first

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox
    since you have so many, can u tell me which ones are in high demand, what sells often ect. im looking to collect them all but i want to get the money makers first
    The high demand ones are the obvious ones - +AP, Agil, Str, SpellPow, Haste, Crit, Hit, Stam and combinations of those. Unfortunately, EVERYONE has those cuts, so I don't know I would call them money makers exactly. I make a fair chunk off of those because people just come to me for cuts in general (because they know if they want it, no matter what it is, I can cut it).

I would say most of my profit margin has been in cuts that are still very useful for certain roles or specs but that aren't the high traffic cuts - +dodge, parry, mp5, expertise... also tanking hybrids have done very well for me.

Much of how you can generate a profit comes down to how much competition you have on your server but also what times you play - I make most of my money either very late at night or early mornings when the bulk of the JCers are not on.

Last, and this won't help you at the moment, word of mouth helps. I am on a lot of people's friends lists just because of the selection of cuts I can do. I have gained another 10 cuts since the first post here, so only 10 more to go.

Deleted

I have most, anyone would use and dont buy the strange ones on purpose: no one wants them anyway (such as str/haste).

If you want profit, resist cutting to people at all costs. They mostly pay only 5-10g and waste 5-10m. Its much more profitable to buy uncut gems, cut them and then put up for 12 hours, only 1 gem at a time, but check back often.