My 10 H ToC keeps eating shit GAH

Alright so my 10 HToC group has been working on it for about three weeks now and we still cant even clear northrend beasts (i know pretty fail). For some reason everytime we do it somebody tends to do stupid shit which pisses everyone off after awhile and we stop. But anywho onto the realk buisness. When we get going and no one fucks up bad enough we typically make the time on Gormok with anywhere 5-15 seconds to spare. We have been doing this with three healers (holy priest,holy pally and resto druid) sometimes we lose our holy pally and ahve our boomkin go resto so we would have (holy priest,2 resto druids). Our dps consists of a ret pally,enhance shammy, destro lock, frost/arcane mage,assasination rogue and boomkin if he is not healing. The two tanks of the group are myself(prot pally) and prot warrior. Recently however i think my warrior has become autistic or soemthing so were looking at having our ret pally Ot for me because he is compatent and knows his shit. What suggestions do you guys have for the vacant dps spot?

Re: My 10 H ToC keeps eating shit GAH

a good deathknight, it will make faction champions a hell of a lot easier and the more melee you have on beasts makes it easier, jaraxxus of course is more annoying with extra melee but shouldnt be a problem. Twins doesnt matter if people are competant and I'd say it favors Anubarak also.

good luck

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    a good deathknight, it will make faction champions a hell of a lot easier and the more melee you have on beasts makes it easier, jaraxxus of course is more annoying with extra melee but shouldnt be a problem. Twins doesnt matter if people are competant and I'd say it favors Anubarak also.

good luck
    Melee are REAAAALLY bad for Beasts... they are pretty good on Gormok, but suck on Worms and Icehowl.
    I'd say try getting someone who can bring the armor-debuff, as it should bring you the most DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi
    Melee are REAAAALLY bad for Beasts... they are pretty good on Gormok, but suck on Worms and Icehowl.
    I'd say try getting someone who can bring the armor-debuff, as it should bring you the most DPS.
    in our guild we run 2x10 man ToC heroics with both melee stacked, and using a hunter for ranged...
    can't cry... we got Tribute to Insanity on both groups...
    Stop standing in fire...

blood dk is the answer, either tank or dps helps hell of a lot on faction champions and Anub (grabbing the icy thingie under anub without moving), free cleaves and ap boost for your melee.

PS: yea we used to go easy mode with a full melee froup with 0 ranged, beasts weren't a problem.