Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10man heroic toc trophies

Can anybody confirm or deny this for me?

---Attempts Remaining---
    1-24: 1
    25-44: 2 +weapon
    45-49: 4 +weapon & cloak
    50: 4 + weapon & cloak & mount

Basically asking about 1-24, is it 1 or 2 or NONE? The other loots are pretty much confirmed

Re: 10man heroic toc trophies

Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

15+ Year Old Account

Don't you guys think trophies should drop from all bosses on heroic 10 man? Am I asking too much? It just seems that it would, considering the ilvl of gear is the same as normal 25man? I'm not trying to QQ or bitch, I just thought it woulda been the same.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

no, fucking casuals getting enought gear on 25
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12

15+ Year Old Account

does other players gear affect your own gameplay brolly?

15+ Year Old Account

wow, straight to the casual vs hardcore argument. lol @ a decent question being destoryed by the elitist. I have no need to argue with you people. Have fun with this thread.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    this is the reason i will quit wow @cataclsm..free epic for everybody, for people that dont even know there class mechanics

Deleted

ToC 10 heroic is disappointingly easy with a slight challenge on Anub.

Quote Originally Posted by brolly
    this is the reason i will quit wow @cataclsm..free epic for everybody, for people that dont even know there class mechanics
    their*

Oh because other people can collect money by buying up properties while playing a game of Monopoly too?

Screaming how unbalanced the game is and how everyone gets everything is like saying nobody should win at Connect Four if they haven't played for 5 years.

Teen rating on the box means teen. This is in terms of content and difficulty.

L2 use reason when you say 'this is the reason'.
    This space for rent.

no, fucking casuals getting enought gear on 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellest
    It doesn't effect him, wannabe elitists just enough complaining because they can. Most of them think that because MC and BWL took weeks to clear because of bugs and bad setups, everything should be like that. Not to mention we have had 5 years to evolve as players and can adapt to new fight mechanics faster then back then.
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    45-49: 4 +weapon & cloak
    Wrong. 45-49 is 4 trophies + weapon.

Cloak is 50.

If this is why you are quiting at cataclysm, why are you still playing, people complained about this when the burning crusade came out, you have been playing for almost 3 years in the world of free epics, why stop at cataclym? ToC 5-man didn't stop you,why should the new expansion?
    "Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

Brolly is probably one of those guys that consistently gets beaten by skill in a raid by someone with equal or lesser value gear than him. GOOD players dont complain about other players gear unless its lacking for an encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel
    Brolly is probably one of those guys that consistently gets beaten by skill in a raid by someone with equal or lesser value gear than him. GOOD players dont complain about other players gear unless its lacking for an encounter.
    rofl'd

Do you like see damage dealers with t8.25 or even t9 pulling 2k dps in a heroic instance?
    Do you like ths kids spamming the trade channel in CAPS and thinl there uberpro because they got a t9 piece?
    mages gemming 16 int gems, etc etc
    Epics do mean nothing anymore, pug gear checks are worthless

I fucking hate hardmodes because there is only 1 extra ilvl 239 item
    I fucking hate ToC Heroic because its just the same shit, just mehre hp and more damage

I really liked to pose with 8 pice tier 6 in bc (no i did'nt wear 8/8 in a raid), now I just got this fugly Ironbound protodrake (now you say that i got a small penis in irl and have to be better than others is the game...)

I like it this way:
    An instance, with bosses, no hardmodes, because every boss is difficult like sunwell was pre-nerf.
    If you want highend gear, go for it, join a guild, raid and show skill.

@Zophiel hf with your wellfare epics

*prepared for new flames*

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Well, when my guild cleared ToC10 hc (with 25 tries remaining lol, imagine that) we got 1 extra trophy and a weapon (The Facebreaker).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hyclro
    Wrong. 45-49 is 4 trophies + weapon.

Cloak is 50.
    Our guild got weapon when we did 25 tries+, maybe ur the one that's Wrong?

rofl'd

Do you like see damage dealers with t8.25 or even t9 pulling 2k dps in a heroic instance?
    Do you like ths kids spamming the trade channel in CAPS and thinl there uberpro because they got a t9 piece?

I fucking hate ToC Heroic because its just the same shit, just mehre hp and more damage

I really liked to pose with 8 pice tier 6 in bc (no i did'nt wear 8/8 in a raid), now I just got this fugly Ironbound protodrake (now you say that i got a small penis in irl and have to be better than others is the game...)

I like it this way:
    An instance, with bosses, no hardmodes, because every boss is difficult like sunwell was pre-nerf.

Funny how you say "show skill", when all you are worried about is gear. That's the thing about skill, gear doesn't matter at all. Not everyone has time to join a guild, and have specific raid times. People have other things to do. Work, wives, kids. But they like to raid as well. And its Blizzards content. They want everyone who can to experience. So how do they do this. They create accessible content. But then add extra things, like hard modes, so little elitists like you can show off you e-peen with your hard mode achievement, but the more casual players still get to experience the content.

Blizzard is also of the mindset that it should be about skill. Not gear. Gear helps, but its about skill. "Bring the player". Get over your gear issues. It doesn't effect you. Don't invite players who have no skill. Simple as that. There are plenty of skilled players without the time to get progression raid every week. So those people now have a chance to advance in the game. Yeah, horrible I know. GTF over yourself already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech
    Our guild got weapon when we did 25 tries+, maybe ur the one that's Wrong?
    Considering he didn't correct anything about the weapon and said cloak drops for 50 attempts left instead of 45-49....

rofl'd

I like it this way:

Gotta give him credit, he's dedicated to having everyone else hate him.