Poll: most underpowered healing class,

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

underpowerd classes?

when cruising threw the class forums the general theme seems to be "my class needs buffs". so how about stating what ur class is, and what class you believe needs "buffs". (try not to QQ about your own pls, there is class forums for that)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: underpowerd classes?

I play a Hunter and I do think they need buffs.
    I play a Shaman and I do think they need buffs.
    I play a Feral Druid and I don't think they need any buffs, nor nerfs.

It's not always just a case of ''my class needs a buff'' because it's ''my class'', sometimes when someone asks for buffs they do need it.

I play hunter/mage/driud/shaman/DK and of those i think:

Hunters need a slight nurf, too many kiting tricks+MS+amazing dmg+CC. If they could heal themselves they would be the new DKs.

DKs: COI needs a nurf for DKs, DKs diseases need some help because they are too easy to dispell.

Mages: are ok.

Shaman: need a slight buff... they are way too easy to lock down and their cc is pretty /meh. Fear but worse and has a 45 second cooldown.

Druids: are ok for the most part. IMO their hots should be toned down a little and more emphasis should be put on nourish because the fact that they can do stupid amounts of healing without having to stand and cast a spell makes them pretty borderline OP as they can put out tons of healing on 3-4 targets at once and are immune to interrupts.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

I play holy priest, and every spec, and i think they need buffs in gameplay, i don't like to play it, it's not funny at all.

I play feral druid, and i think they need buffs for tanking, and a haste should be useful for them.

I play paladin ret, and i think they need a fuck*** nerf.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i play a paladin and i think they need some buffs. i know that because they are hybrid they do not deserve to achieve an insane amount of dps, but at the moment ret paladins can´t even get close to pure dps classes.

if i look at other classes i think shadow priests are fairly underpowered. never seen any shadow priests even get close to being highest on the meter in a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok

Hunters need a slight nurf, too many kiting tricks+MS+amazing dmg+CC. If they could heal themselves they would be the new DKs.

DKs: COI needs a nurf for DKs, DKs diseases need some help because they are too easy to dispell.

Shaman: need a slight buff... they are way too easy to lock down and their cc is pretty /meh. Fear but worse and has a 45 second cooldown.

Druids: are ok for the most part. IMO their hots should be toned down a little and more emphasis should be put on nourish because the fact that they can do stupid amounts of healing without having to stand and cast a spell makes them pretty borderline OP as they can put out tons of healing on 3-4 targets at once and are immune to interrupts.
    No no, please, balance druids around something else other than nourish. I want to be a hot healer, not a small cd , small heal spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    I play a Hunter and I do think they need buffs.
    I play a Shaman and I do think they need buffs.
    I play a Feral Druid and I don't think they need any buffs, nor nerfs.
    No.
    Enhancement does, yes.
    Yes.

Pvp buffs for shammies..recent ones have helped...still one of the most gimped classes pvp wise

Not that there aren't some amazing shaman out there :P

85 druid | 85 priest | 85 mage | 85 warrior | 80 rogue | 80 Death Knight | 80 Shaman

Shamans and spriests.

15+ Year Old Account

Balance druids could use alot of pvp help. :P
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok

what hunter CC does not brake on dmg?
    name one plz

if u spend time dispelling DK diseases duringcombat then you ARE clueless about pvp. They fucking do disease on EACH hit.

if they nerf more druids based on random QQ they nerf it for pve also, i wouldn't mind it but a healer means they keep their target alive and all u here QQ ing about not being ableto 2 shot anything that moves should take a god damn powder.
    A healer is not some sort of "lol he is just another target ignore him" but a guy actually making your enemy unkillable ! that's how it SHOULD be!
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Nurf isn't a word. Nerf is.

Warlocks still need help with survivability. Their burst is good, but melees still get warlocks easily.
    Having given up on my lock and taken up some melees i can see that i alawys will pick the lock to burst down first, which usually works. However if i let the lock attack me i'll mostly go down instantly.
    Nerf warlock Damage a bit, maybe it's burst and buff survivability.

Druids need help as balance in PVP. It's completely destroyed and very much the worst PVP specc in the game.
    Feral is OK.
    Resto is a bit OP. The hots do help but druids need tools to help them cast spells instead of just spamming hots.
    Since blizzard has given restos no way of pulling a cast without being interrupted or silenced it's natural that their healing is gonna be OP. Playing a resto myself in arena with barely 500 resilience i can say that a slight nerf is needed in hot healing.

Shamans still need more HP from stamina. Being fragile is one thing, but this is ridiculus. Enhancement is a melee specc, it needs to have contact with the enemy, however as good as shaman kiting is, if there are no wolves up enh is no game.

Death knights will be overpowered for a long time untill blizzard finds something else to keep people interested.
    CoI is realy overpowered. However without it, there is no tool to keep yourself from being kited. Death grip will only provide 1 hit against good enemies who know how to run away. If CoI had a shorter range it would be balanced in a way. However spamming an ability all the time and winning with auto attack is no fun for neither the DK or the enemy.
    The insane burst has gone down, however survivability is still pretty high in PVP. The cooldowns need to balanced still and tanking needs a fix. DK tanks are left behind in raids and are overpowered in PVP.

That concludes my opinion about the classes i play.
    As about underpowered classes, there are two who need a buff in PVP. Balance druids and shamans. Having high burst is one thing to solve it, however warlocks face the same problem but are given some solutions, something these two classes lack. A shaman can 4 shot someone as elemental and destroy anyone in enhancement. Once the enemy gets hold of you however the game is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

These need a PvE buff:
    Frost Mages
    Sublety Rogues
    Demonoly Warlocks

These need a PvP buff:
    Fire Mages
    Balance Druids
    Enhancement Shamans

These need a PvE nerf:
    Marksman Hunters
    Combat Rogues
    Destruction Warlocks

These need a PvP nerf:
    Death Knights
    Resto Druids
    Rogues

Quote Originally Posted by crayven

if u spend time dispelling DK diseases duringcombat then you ARE clueless about pvp. They fucking do disease on EACH hit.
    Sounds like you are the clueless one...

Quote Originally Posted by Crisos
    i play a paladin and i think they need some buffs. i know that because they are hybrid they do not deserve to achieve an insane amount of dps, but at the moment ret paladins can´t even get close to pure dps classes.

if i look at other classes i think shadow priests are fairly underpowered. never seen any shadow priests even get close to being highest on the meter in a raid.
    you are kidding right?
    you sure your not just like ya know bad?
    a ret pally in BiS rawrs at 9.6k dps
    a hunter in BiS rawrs at 10.1k-10.9k in marks
    they have never been in a better place they are perhaps balanced perfectly considering the incoming ar nerf hurts hunters more.

ARMs warrior is a ridiculously underpowered poorly scaling threat whore in PVE and are about to be hit hard by an arp nerf.
    if anything needs a buff its them.

Spriests are receiving a buff it may not be a god enough one though.

shamans are well represented in pvp, they have so much utility they risk being overpowered with buffs and so they always get very restrictive buffs.
    heroism totems healing purge lava burst elemental shields are all very god pvp wise.

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    what hunter CC does not brake on dmg?
    name one plz

if they nerf more druids based on random QQ they nerf it for pve also, i wouldn't mind it but a healer means they keep their target alive and all u here QQ ing about not being ableto 2 shot anything that moves should take a god damn powder.
    A healer is not some sort of "lol he is just another target ignore him" but a guy actually making your enemy unkillable ! that's how it SHOULD be!
    wow ur retarded. gratz if you dont dispel diseases then you are clueless and no they dont put diseases on with every hit and without them they hit for 30% less on strikes lose the ticking damage and extra talented damage from having diseases up each one generally adds 10-15% damage before synergistic talents like blood caked blade

why the fuk would a hunter get a cc that didnt break on damage their damage is not dot based you know jack shit about the mechanics of the game.
    that a hunter has a slow and a disengage with instant attacks is enough but i guess you want to shoot taret dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by mireigi
    These need a PvE buff:
    Frost Mages
    Sublety Rogues
    Demonoly Warlocks

These need a PvP buff:
    Fire Mages
    Balance Druids
    Enhancement Shamans

These need a PvE nerf:
    Marksman Hunters
    Combat Rogues
    Destruction Warlocks

These need a PvP nerf:
    Death Knights
    Resto Druids
    Rogues
    40 out of a thousand top ranked arena players being dks no nerf required
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow_Blast
    bcuz rawr is srs bsns?
    it models what the game is balanced around in pve, BIS with best priority rotations.
    ret does fine for what it is in PVE it brings a lot to a raid.

Blood needs a tanking buff, DK's are bottom of the barrel right now :/ I notice that I often have to pop CD's to survive situations that our other tanks just eat, even though I'm one of the best geared tanks in my guild (Kongregate - Deathwing server, if you wish to armory me, ~2700 WH gear score if you want to save time). In ToC heroic (25) last week the first boss of northrend beasts killed me in under 4 seconds 5 times in a row. My threat also seems lower than our other tanks, which include a feral druid and paladin, although I'm pretty sure thats a hit rating issue, im about .5% under cap I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgefudge
    Blood needs a tanking buff, DK's are bottom of the barrel right now :/ I notice that I often have to pop CD's to survive situations that our other tanks just eat, even though I'm one of the best geared tanks in my guild (Kongregate - Deathwing server, if you wish to armory me, ~2700 WH gear score if you want to save time). In ToC heroic (25) last week the first boss of northrend beasts killed me in under 4 seconds 5 times in a row. My threat also seems lower than our other tanks, which include a feral druid and paladin, although I'm pretty sure thats a hit rating issue, im about .5% under cap I think.
    might be more of an expertise issue then a hit rating one your quite below parry cap you may have been parry hasting the boss prior to its fix.
    you will be getting parried far more often then you will be missing with your stats.
    You also probably want more dodge you have more parry but it diminishs quicker then dodge.
    yes you take more damage then any other tank at this time though its pretty stupid, but the buffs are coming.

I don't play one, but Shadow Priest needs a buff in both PvE and PvP