Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: World First Earth Wind and Fire (25) by Stars

btw, he meant 1st item over lvl 200 from a "5 man dungeon" :P

well deserved,
    gg.
    http://i36.tinypic.com/20a9aib.png

Stars are Nr.1. since yogg +0. this is not a big deal for them.

And yeah Gratz again you did it first

Quote Originally Posted by dino
    Are you trying to be a smartass or are you really able to read and speak all subdialects of the chinese language family? (e.g. Mandarin, Wu, Min & Cantonese)
    Except all the dialects use the same writing anyway, only the pronounciation is different, so while he might have said "Chinese" instead of "mandarin" (or cantonese or whatever), he might still be able to read it =)

Anyway, big gratz to Stars, they really deliver and prove they are among the very very top.

the only realistic way to counter a paladin healer to be to dispel Divine Plea. That just means if you don't have a dispeller, you can't counter the dude
    Divine plea? Do they mean hand of whatever or divine shield?

And so does that means rogue, rets, locks and dks are getting buffed soon?
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

inb4 kanye west

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum
    Stars are Nr.1. since yogg +0. this is not a big deal for them.

And yeah Gratz again you did it first
    yes 1 real world 1'st and some random world 1'st makes them better then guild who have like 10 or more real world 1'st.. (dont know exact number) and yes i'm talking about Ensidia/Nihilum/Sk-gaming or what ever.. sorry even Method as Nr 2 guild in the world is better then Stars atm since.. you need to take this progression in overall not some half of the year thing

but if Stars continue what they are doing right now ofc they will become nr 1 guild.. and no im not any guild fanboi

Deleted

Congratz...and c'mon guys can we for once being quit being fanboys of ANY guild and just be happy for them? :P

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    There you go:

Edit: damn mace did not drop today, all dropped was 5 tankards (trinkets) in a row (4 x http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49116 1 x http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49118 )
    thankyou

couldnt have put a better one up there for the dumb american

you win

Quote Originally Posted by Raginmad
    "On a philosophical level, we don't like defensive abilities that confer an offensive advantage"

THEN WHY CAN PALADINS ATTACK YOU WHILE THEY HAVE BUBBLE UP? :s

sigh!
    Paladins do half damage while bubble is up.

Quote Originally Posted by kraitos
    thankyou

couldnt have put a better one up there for the dumb american

you win
    rofl, you just got wtftrolled

its so cute to watch you try to share knowledge

"This is your Ice Block with a different name and graphic." I mention this not to say that Deterrence must stay as it is forever, but to steer your suggestions towards ideas we are more likely to embrace.

LOL at least they can move wtf...

Ice block should be a limitless duration unless cancelled by the mage.
    Why you ask? Cuz we can't hearth, change weapons, or do anything for that matter while its up.

If this change were implemented I would think it funny if iceblocks could be blown back or off cliffs lol. I have a mage and 8sec is no time at all.

Gratz Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by dino
    damnd.
    wanted to post "inb4rabbitlol".

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant
    Really? You don't like those at a philosophical level? 'Cause everyone but Hunters seem to freaking have one or something better. Good explanation of how other the cooldowns of the other classes work though, heaven forbid the penalty fly off.

Really? Would saying Paladins could survive just about anything do it for you then? Because everyone else has far greater survivability.

The thing about deterrence was, it was not the infallible crap you gave the Paladins, it was not the impenetrable block for Mages, it basically gave you, with Dragonhawk, a genuine chance for survival and recovery in very bad situations. I can't tell you how many times it let me yank a boss off a healer or cloth/leather wearer and let a tank reestablish aggro, or the bunch it let me and others finish a fight when the tank or healer died at the end.

Now? Five seconds of I don't quite know what, it deflects five seconds of all-around damage except ranged, you can't attack, you can be healed, but you're not a tank, you're a Hunter, so this doesn't benefit you. I can see the utility in brutally short Arena matches, but generally speaking it just doesn't have any real utility.

You've given Hunters a short bubble, but Hunters are not Paladins, it doesn't benefit us in any fashion, we can't heal, not enough time to bandage, we can't attack like they can in their bubble, and it isn't infallible.

So how about this, you tell me, open invite here, what the fuck, this is good for.
    You DO know that deterrence is basically for PvP? And giving up 5 seconds of not getting hit (exception of ranged attacks) and not attacking to get healed up seems like a good trade-off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangialf
    btw, he meant 1st item over lvl 200 from a "5 man dungeon" :P
    No, I meant BoE, Bind on Equip, first BoE weapon over iLvl 200 - by the way, Heroic ToCh drops iLvl 219 items...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Omns131
    inb4 kanye west

Haha!! This made this thread. And yes, I registered for this.