Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Recent In-Game Fixes - September 2009 - 9/22

Quote Originally Posted by Noddie
    Me, as a warlock. Was NOT able to banish/fear lock down the Druid healer last time I attempted to do this. The Diminishing returns made it immune to both banish and fear in the end. If someone has any insight in what I might have done wrong, please tell me, cause all I did was Banish -> Fear -> banish -> fear and never overlapping them but waiting till they ran out.

Nice fixes all in all though =)
    It should go: Banish, banish, banish, fear, fear, fear, Spell Lock (Fel Hunter pet), Shadowfury, then back to banish as it will be off DR.

If you are a Blood Elf you can also throw in an Arcane Torrent silence though it shouldn't be necessary. Be sure to have Spell lock macro'd and your pet on passive to make sure it doesn't cast Spell Lock whenever it feels like it. Keep Death Coil for saving your own ass if needed (probably will be) and have a handy teleport up for the same idea, and just use the daze effect of conflagrate to slow down any mobs aggro'd to you. If your raid have 1 or 2 people looking out for Tremor totems this should work.

This most likely won't 100% lock down the druid but it should come close

Hope this helped!

Re: Recent In-Game Fixes - September 2009 - 9/22

Most of the above posts are made by retards.....

FC FIGHT ON 10MAN DOESNT NEED VAST CC

1 or 2 is handy obv.....stop overcomplicating the fight.......read my post on page4 on how to ONESHOT the "NASTY" FC COMP......