New Feed Pet animation

Seems more fitting.

Re: New Feed Pet animation

I'd rather have generic pet food and care less about the animation.

Aye it's quite funny, though there's never really a need to feed it... It's like, permahappy with the right glyph and talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

Can you plz put a video on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoor
    Aye it's quite funny, though there's never really a need to feed it... It's like, permahappy with the right glyph and talent.
    Properly specced for Raid DPS, you do not pick up that talent. You also shouldn't generally have to mend pet that often (except to increase happiness, since Hunter minor glyphs suck and there's nothing better to be had). That said, I still find occasion to heal m pet if, by some miracle (or Feign Death), it has managed to die (I really hate waiting for mend pet to tick up from content (or God forbid, unhappy) to happy).

(needs more parenthetical asides, IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by Petersen
    Properly specced for Raid DPS, you do not pick up that talent.
    Yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Atty
    Yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalapeños
    Seems more fitting.
    Haven't fed my pet in a long time. :P

10+ Year Old Account

if you raid and dont have at least 1 point in Bloodthirsty,well your doing it wrong,not only does it keep happiness up which keeps u from having to feed him (i honestly dont remember the last time i fed pet,other than his strength raid food,lol.) but it also is a way for your pet to heal itself constantly
    Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral
    If you raid and don't have 1 point in Bloodthirsty, well your doing it wrong.
    The occasional piece of meat if he's really mad and you're hardcore enough to not want to wait the few seconds between mend pet and his attacks for his happiness to rise. Other than that though I haven't had to feed my pets since 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Renkipz
    I'd rather have generic pet food and care less about the animation.
    Flavorless in every sense of the term.

I liek the new animation, makes having a pet just a tiny bit more fun.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.

I think it's a stupid animation, but I rarely feed my pet anymore anyway unless it's pet food. :

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral
    if you raid and dont have at least 1 point in Bloodthirsty,well your doing it wrong,not only does it keep happiness up which keeps u from having to feed him (i honestly dont remember the last time i fed pet,other than his strength raid food,lol.) but it also is a way for your pet to heal itself constantly
    cuz pallies judging light cant keep it up?

cuz pallies judging light cant keep it up?
    10 mans have every single class in them 100% of the time. True Story

15+ Year Old Account

i enjoy the animation :P

The animation is cool. It makes feeding it randomly for no apparent reason something to do during downtime.

It's funny to me, I throw a piece of bread at a wolf and it doesn't rip my face off