Poll: As a resto Druid for PvP, do I need to hotkey innervate and all my forms?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

As a resto Druid for PvP, do I need to hotkey innervate and all my forms?

sinple question.
    please discuss.

Deleted

Re: As a resto Druid for PvP, do I need to hotket innervate and all my forms?

You need to hotkey _every_ _single_ _ability_ that you could have to use in any distantly possible situation.
    Or are you planning on clicking innervate from the spellbook while being chased by a rogue around pillars?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: As a resto Druid for PvP, do I need to hotkey innervate and all my forms?

no, it's on my action bars, but not associated with a specific button on my keyboard.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: As a resto Druid for PvP, do I need to hotket innervate and all my forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston
    You need to hotkey _every_ _single_ _ability_ that you could have to use in any distantly possible situation.
    Or are you planning on clicking innervate from the spellbook while being chased by a rogue around pillars?
    this!

pretty sure he means to a hotkey. not just ON the screen. lol

the only 2 forms I have shapeshifted are travel and tree. still learning a lot in the resto department (feral norm) I don't have innervate mapped either

innvervate is not so much an "oh shit" ability or a mainly used one so I don't think it's TOO necessary to hotkey it, but depending on your playstyle, you might wanna map bear and cat too

Coming from a s6 gladiator resto druid, I'd say you should bind both yes. Travel form is just as an important bind as rejuvenation, while Bear Form and Innervate are less used (and it's less important to click them as fast as you need with travel form or rejuvenation).

I binded Bear Form, Cat Form and Innervate to the harder-to-reach bindings alt + 1-3, while my travel form and reju were on Z and X.

I hope I helped .
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

I binded my innervate as Ctrl + F and bound my forms as such: Bear - (Alt+1) | Cat - (Alt+3) | Travel - (Alt+2)

I like my hotkeys just cuz it's so simple to get to. Pretty much all my skills can be reached by my left hand given my right is normally on the mouse at all times during arenas.

Binding innervate and your forms is vital in arena. Aslo abilities within these forms should be bound as well. IE dash in cat form.

Deleted

Got my forms binded on alt + a, s, d, w <- ones for arena
    Innervate to me on shift + d

Can't remember form buttons for dash etc. because I will got them on my muscle memory. (no idea when you start to think about it, you just do it)

Deleted

Bind everything you could possibly ever use on arena, it'll make your life so, so much easier.

Bind it all, absolutely. I even made a travel form macro that only casts travel form, i.e. if I'm in travel form, it will reshift into travel form immediately, and found it so useful and almost necessary that I made it for all of my forms, and a separate macro that is just /cancelform.

I also have my innervate bound to a easily accessible '/cast [target=player] Innervate' macro to never accidentally innervate someone else, then an additional, less conventionally bound innervate to use on other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal
    I also have my innervate bound to a easily accessible '/cast [target=player] Innervate' macro to never accidentally innervate someone else, then an additional, less conventionally bound innervate to use on other people.
    This is your answer about your innervate question.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

YES you should bind your forms and innervate.
    you shouldn't even ask this....

I have got All my shit bound, potions flasks mounts, i have even got hotkeys for daily-qitems etc

Deleted

Besides every skill you have, forms are at least mandatory. Travel Form, Bear Form, even Cat Form + Prowl sometimes when I get a chance to drink and my partner is going defensive.

More than just bind those forms bro, macro them.

/cancelform
    /cast w/eform

This helps when getting out of snare/slowing effects as you only need to use it once. don't spam it though, it'll cancel the form after you cast it and won't be able to cast again cause of GCD and you'll get stuck out of form.