Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Riding Changes, Onyxia Reset, Blue posts

lets nerf DK's so you have your advantage again, guess a lot of people would come back to play all of a sudden.
    youd be surprised at how many people would come back if DKs were nerfed into near extinction

Re: Riding Changes, Onyxia Reset, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by destructard
    youd be surprised at how many people would come back if DKs were nerfed into near extinction
    Well yeah, (that wasn't really the point I was making, but ok) but that isn't really fair now is it? They can't spec in more than two raid buffs if they want to do DPS or tank something (I don't even know if they can if they wanted to, can't acces the talent calculator from where I am now, and don't know the tree by heart) - HoW + Abominable Might / Icy Talons, like there aren't more classes with two buffs. They don't do more dps than other classes. They don't make better tanks (Tanks are pretty much balanced out at the moment). It is stupid for those people to come back to play once they get nerfed more. It just makes no sense, to say you would start playing once your class is better than the others. (I am aware, though, that you can get consumables for most good buffs, I know it would be more balanced if this where the case for all buffs - But that would just discard the need for any particular raid setup at all, so I don't see this happening soon.)

(The DK was just a example for me - because as far as I am concerned they are just on the same level with the other classes and there is no more reason for people to cry for nerfs endlessly, could have imagined if you did in 3.0.9, given, they where just overpowered then. But now, 3.2, there is just no reason for crying what so ever.)