DW Frost DPS Stats

I'm currently using the 53/18 DW Frost spec, but I'm not 100% sure what the stat priorities are for this spec.

My idea is (expertise and hit capped):

Strength>ArP>Haste>Crit

Would this be correct, or am I off?

Re: DW Frost DPS Stats

str>arp>crit>haste

Took a good 10 seconds to google this

Anyway, some kind of list from EJ+some other crap:

The following statweights are courtesy of Vank, multiple people have reported similar results. These weights will probably be slightly different for each build, depending on where you spend your final points, however, the difference should be negligible.

SPELL HIT is currently a debated topic. You will probably obtain max dps by ignoring the spell hit cap and sticking to other stats, however, a single poorly timed miss can result in a tremendous dps loss for some priority/rotations. A prime example is letting your "buffed" stack of dots roll off due to a missed pestilence. Also, be aware that a howling blast cast with a killing machine proc can miss. Spell hit comes down to theoretical max dps vs ease of rotation. Choose which you want and go from there.

AP 100
    Strength 261
    Agility 114
    Crit 144
    Haste 126
    Armor Pen 185
    Expertise 347
    Hit 388
    Spell Hit 171
    Weapon DPS 691
    Weapon Speed 36029
    2T8 12000
    4T8 13076
    2T9 26615

To answer your question simply: almost, Crit > Haste
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Daehauq
    To answer your question simply: almost, Crit > Haste
    Depends on your gear really, for me (Toc10/Toc25 loot), haste and crit are both worth 1.46 EP at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlezz
    Depends on your gear really, for me (Toc10/Toc25 loot), haste and crit are both worth 1.46 EP at the moment
    I know, for me Haste is 1.09 while Crit is 1.66

But the general rule is Crit > Haste if you can't get specific EP values, based on your own gear, yourself
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

Are you running a single disease build? If not, why Glyph of Howling Blast and not Icy Touch or maybe even Disease?

Just curious, not flaming.

Having revitalize, going into the fight with some RP and good use of AMS soaking and HoW, you get to the point at wich you got more RP than you can use making GoIT useless, and having glyph of HoB can increase your dps a lot in AOE situations.