Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Auctioneer-HELP!

Hello,

So I saw the guide on the front page and I downloaded the latest version of the addons recommended in the guide

There's supposed to arrows for scans in the auction house panel but I don't see them, I have the latest versions, they're all loaded and I don't see a search tab either at the bottom in the tabs.

Help please?

Re: Auctioneer-HELP!

Sorry if someone finds this offending, but I dislike the fact that Boub shared this piece of information for the wide audience. It screws us who've been doing this for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrynd
    Sorry if someone finds this offending, but I dislike the fact that Boub shared this piece of information for the wide audience. It screws us who've been doing this for a long time.
    Onoz.

People will forget in a week or so, so you can continue your joyless existence with impunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The wings are spot on for horse anatomy though.

^^^^

My goldz they are stealing my goldz !

---

QQ

Hi,

I agree with the other poster, its unfair, but anyways!

1. Make sure you have "load out of date addons" ticked
    2. They should be on the main page when you open the AH
    3. Its like a play button!

he's using auctioneer suite, not just auctioneer

Quote Originally Posted by Shair
    Hi,

Guys, REALLY?!?!?!?! why the QQ about Auctioneer?!?!

I would love to be sympathetic here and side with you, but I just can't. You are both ridiculous. Gold is ABSURDLY easy to come by, so unless you are just lazy, or enjoy gold capping all your toons......then this post or any other will not be problem for you.

Especially since the users of this site comprise a fraction of a percent of the actual subscriber base of wow, then divide that fraction by all the servers that are available and you have what? 20-30 people MAX on your server that now THINK they know how to do this? come on guys...lighten up.

I sort of want to do this now solely to annoy these people.

So um, can I get an answer about what I asked? Lol...

Hi,

Deleted

read all the posts man the answear is in there :P

Quote Originally Posted by Teck12
    So um, can I get an answer about what I asked? Lol...

Reading helps:
    Hi,

Yeah, i do agree that Boub went abit off there posting this for the public. But it is by no means trademarked, so he can share it with whoever he wants.

This will either skyrocket the prices of the needed reagents, or those mats will not be available anymore.

Just goes to show that WoW is a breeding ground for greedy bastards ;D.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Avey
    Especially since the users of this site comprise a fraction of a percent of the actual subscriber base of wow, then divide that fraction by all the servers that are available and you have what? 20-30 people MAX on your server that now THINK they know how to do this? come on guys...lighten up.
    Try more like several thousand readers per server, around 1000 people say will try this, around 100 will succeed and around 50 will carry on doing it for the next few months.

I do agree it was good of him to post it, but maybe should of put it in a link so the vast majority were too lazy to click it.

Deleted

If you have complains about Bibi releasing the guide then complain in the news post itself, not in here. This thread is for helping someone with an addon problem.

Hi,

Load out of date addons is checked, I don't see any play/pause(Arrows) buttons on any of the tabs in the AH.

Maybe I got the wrong addons? Can I get a link to what exact addons I should get?
    I'm pretty sure I got the latest versions of Quick auctions 2 and Auctioneer, so..*Shrug*

Here's something that should be addressed. Why is it that Auctioneer values items like abyss crystals as 100g and shows profit being made when their are cheaper ones? Or why doesnt it show the lowest prices on items even after scans and ect.

And really this is just the Auctioneer addon, not having to do with the guide or how to make lots of gold.

Don't forget people, every server's economy is different. If you're on a server like mine where everything is expensive then it's just better to farm your gold than actually AH whore