Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    miniseto

Re: Looking for Twink Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0stetnic
    You made me register just to reply to this 1.

Imo playing twinkers is just stupid as lamme...
    You aren't proving anything for anyone besides the time you have wasted farming the gear just to own somebody that just want to break up a litle bit the boring never ending sequence of quests 'till lvl 80 .
    How is it time wasted when the people doing it are having fun?

the best twink guide you will ever see

step 1: DONT TWINK!
    done

Quote Originally Posted by miniseto
    How is it time wasted when the people doing it are having fun?
    Since you will need 2 days to have a lvl 29 full geared twinker. (not in-game time ofc)

Installing and play Doom in god mode only takes 15 minutes max.

Same satisfaction, but you don't upset anybody that just wanna have fun with their non-twinker char...

Quote Originally Posted by blu
    the best twink guide you will ever see

step 1: DONT TWINK! done
    This!

miniseto

Since you will need 2 days to have a lvl 29 full geared twinker. (not in-game time ofc)

Same satisfaction, but you don't upset anybody that just wanna have fun with their non-twinker char...
    There's a difference between smashing on old pixelated garbage and smashing on real people.

I love it how I am responsible for everyone else getting upset.

It doesn't matter what I do, if YOU are bothered by it, YOU will be upset. Why should I stop doing something I enjoy and take the responsibility away from you to take charge of your own idea of fun? If YOU don't like playing against twinks, don't BG. Pretty simple really. I mean, that is exactly what you are saying to me, except you're trying to make it my responsibility to take charge of your idea of fun, which isn't my responsibility.

Also, there is no 'god mode' in world of warcraft. There is only geared, and not geared. If you choose to be not geared, then you are choosing to be handicapped. It is a pretty simple concept, and if you choose to be that way, accept your choice and stop whining. No one cares. Honestly.

miniseto

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous
    Also, there is no 'god mode' in world of warcraft.
    Clearly you have not twinked a pally at 49 and 59. There sure is a god mode in WoW.

Clearly you have not twinked a pally at 49 and 59. There sure is a god mode in WoW.
    Gods can't be killed. Bubble lasts 12 seconds, and the amount of damage a paladin can do during bubble is decreased by 50%. Paladins are VERY killable and not nearly as good as you think they are. 12 secs of immunity and 50% decreased damage output does not equate to 'god mode.' Sorry, but you can even put Lay of Hands in there with Divine Sheild, and you are still not a 'god.'

Maybe next time you will think about the difference between games that have cheats and games that don't before you try to talk about god mode.

miniseto

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous
    Gods can't be killed. Bubble lasts 12 seconds, and the amount of damage a paladin can do during bubble is decreased by 50%. Paladins are VERY killable and not nearly as good as you think they are. 12 secs of immunity and 50% decreased damage output does not equate to 'god mode.' Sorry, but you can even put Lay of Hands in there with Divine Sheild, and you are still not a 'god.'

Maybe next time you will think about the difference between games that have cheats and games that don't before you try to talk about god mode.
    Like I said, clearly you have not twinked a pally at 49 or 59. There sure is a god mode and Ret pally in those brackets is it. I have SOLO camped the enemy graveyard, gone 50+ KBs with 0 deaths dozens of times, doesn't get more god mode in WoW than that.

Like I said, clearly you have not twinked a pally at 49 or 59. There sure is a god mode and Ret pally in those brackets is it. I have SOLO camped the enemy graveyard, gone 50+ KBs with 0 deaths dozens of times, doesn't get more god mode in WoW than that.
    I have solo camped the GY on all of my twinks. That isn't god mode, that is you being the only twink mowing down a group of people at the bottom of your bracket. There is a HUGE difference.