The second part of the Auction House guide will most likely be available in a few hours.
Cataclysm details in PC Gamer UK
PC Gamer UK published a few more details on Cataclysm in this month's issue. I could threaten a few people from the UK to get that article or just link to WoW.com's article and keep the interesting parts because they did all the work.
If you saw the pre-Blizzcon leak (World of Warcraft - Cataclysm) you might recognize a few things here.
- Garrosh is confirmed to be the new leader of the Horde. He has redesigned Orgrimmar and the Taurens and Orcs are the only races allowed in the center of the city because they're the only ones strong enough to defend it.
- The Ruins of Lordaeron / Undercity will be expanded with a pit opening into the Undercity.
- Zoram'gar Outpost in Ashenvale will be changed to a Warsong Hold style base.
- Stranglethorn will be the most altered zone.
- Apparently Southshore wasn't retaken by the horde (it was mentioned during Blizzcon) but has succumbed to tidal waves.
- The new raids will be more like Naxxramas than Sartharion. (Probably means that we won't get one-room / one-boss raids this time)
- There are a few extra details on the lore behind the Goblins and Worgens starting zones, just check WoW.com's Article for that.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment