Thread: dps on the move

dps on the move

Ok against all melee dps usually a mage should be able to control very well what that person is doing .whether it be slow or an assortment of frost nova's. But when it comes to paladins I can't seem to do any damage. Blessing of freedom doesn't allow me to control him. With that being said I find my self blinking in circles ice lancing or using arcane barrage.

Any ideas on way to do a shit ton of damage why on the move?

Re: dps on the move

I think it's trying to communicate. ???

Though, cool story bro

I would recommend you to find ur spellsteal button mate.

Spellsteal, sheep, slow and then give him hell. To improve your imba:ness spellsteal his Avenging Wrath in case he popped it.
    If he did its a ez win every time. Its always ez against a no brainer loladin and specc doesnt rly matter imo. Keep it simple, dont "panic" and use those fine skills we have been given

Good luck Mr

// Khoi

Taking PM requests for Signs. Provide close up screenie and what you want it to look like.

sheep is mad important against pallies, it's the only thing that can really stop them when they have freedom, (i know im not the only one who has unloaded half of my mana bar and still not got freedom off them)

just sheep, spellsteal till freedom's gone, then slow and nuke the crap out of him, he'll surely come on here to post how mages are op.