Very noob question

Sorry guys for the very noob question but..

What's better for a resto druid in arena 1h + offhand or 2h staff? (talking about relentless tier 1)

And what kind (spirit, haste, crit, mp5)?
    Sex, wow and rock n' roll!

Re: Very noob question

you're such a newbie.
    Banned.

2 hand swords, defiantly.
    That is all.

I'm really not an expert on this, but if you want raw stats 2h is probly best, but for SP/haste id go 1h/oh. REALLY not sure tho.
    RIP Knight-Lieutenant Nosredneh; LvL 70 Dwarf Retribution Paladin, Vanilla-End BC.

1st ever Epic- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11726 (lvl 56, won over a hunter.)
    followed by
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19323 when I dinged 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetales
    you're such a newbie.
    Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm no expert neither but I usually see people going for 1h + offhand as resto in arenas, but that must be because there are no PvP healing staves, so just take what you gives you the more stats before you can get any pvp stuff.

*generally* a 1h + oh ends up netting you more spellpower (with the +63sp enchant) so that's *normally* the way to go, but with the pvp gear the gem slots seem to be abit nicer on the staves... so probably a 1h + oh, but don't completely rule the stave out
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

I would definitely go with the staff. Have you seen the 1h relentless maces/caster daggers?! Those things are disgusting. The staffs look way cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Evets
    Sorry guys for the very noob question but..

What's better for a resto druid in arena 1h + offhand or 2h staff? (talking about relentless tier 1)

And what kind (spirit, haste, crit, mp5)?
    Hey, I played a resto druid myself last season (s6), and it's basically like this:

Care more about surviving yourself, stamina: Go staff.
    Care more about better overall healing, spell power: Go 1hnd + OH.

I would go for the staff personally. IMO it looks much better than the 1hnder aswell and I feel the HP will make a bigger difference than the minor spell power bonus .

Good luck .

ed: the guy below me is right. I forgot about that one.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Most high rated resto druids go mace+OH. The reason behind it is to get the OH with spell penetration since druids want to be at 75(mow resists on cyclone are bad.) Stats wise the difference is minimal cept for the spell pen.