Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why did we loose the spell?

Why did we loose the spell?

Because we're just too big for her.

Quote Originally Posted by angelest
    after much research i have found that priests back way when priests had sleep?

much like the druid animal sleep (hybranate) it put humans to sleep

so anyone know or just want to confirm that we did have sleep and why we lost it?

i get sleepy in church seems to fit the class lol

ps sorry i cant spell
    Yes we've loosen that spell because it was used too much.

i was looking for an intellectual discussion of why we lost it and other peoples opinions about the loss as we are a caster w/o a form of cc that isn't on a cd or that cc's our selves but claps for you you have cleared everything up death now back to the matter at hand opinions thought anyone?
    WTF...?

You were wondering why we lost a spell like 5 years ago?

New to WoW? Why do you care about a spell only existing in original beta? again WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Menotyou
    Took EIGHT posts to answer a simple question (without any dickhead one line zingers thrown in at the end of the sentance)
    A simple question?

Unless it's from BLizzard, you can't know "why" it was removed. Or "did we lost it".

It's an open end question for discussion. Or a lack of knowledge on priest history, but just found something on some very outdated website and tried to bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by stebam

Cyclone ant like that at all :P
    Cyclone makes you immune to damage, debuffs, and heals.
    Not true of sleep.

And priests never really lost this spell seeing as it never made it to live.
    Alpha and Beta testing are where they throw things together and see how they work. Sleep was likely deemed unnecessary when priests had fear (which back then was good). And it wouldn't have been needed as a counter to forsaken since, as I recall, they had the same immunity to it as fear (later turned into WotF when they changed their game classification as humanoids and not undead).

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    I believe sleep only ever existed in the classic alpha and maybe beta versions and was long removed before the game was offically opened. You're a bit out of touch there.
    Or playing on private servers .. awhile ago?

<Insert Troll Picture Here>

I miss chastise :/. It was kinda cool. I also miss desperate prayer being a human priest ability, fear ward being a dwarf ability, and STARSHARDSSTARSHARDSSTARSHARDS :'[.

They should make it work lice cyclone and replace fear with it, they should also bring talented combat res for priests back and replace lightwell with that :P
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

after much research i have found that priests back way when priests had sleep?

much like the druid animal sleep (hybranate) it put humans to sleep

so anyone know or just want to confirm that we did have sleep and why we lost it?
    Just like hunters had energy, Ragnaros dropped a Legendary neck and the whole t2 was dropping in Molten Core.